Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Julian

One More Year

No, today is not Doomworld's anniversary, but our own Arioch is now one step closer to his twenties. Of course the news bitch is a regular updater here, at least when there is no magical item to grab in Diablo 2, but he's also a kick/ban master on #doom and the owner of despayre.org, host of Freedoom. Happy birthday!

Guest darkwave

Happy birthday, Arioch.
I almost remember 19. :)

h4ppy b1r7hd4y t0 j00
h4ppy b1r7hd4y t0 j00
h4ppy b1r7th4y to Ariiiiioooooccccchhhhhh......
h4ppy b1r7hd4y t0 j00

In retrospect, I think "DiSTuRBeD" is a good name. :)

Happy birthday, whack, and remember: you've got another seven years to go before you get to my age.

11 months before I am 20 years old. Happy b-day Arioch! I'm with you man, I really don't want to go any higher now that I'm finally realizing what life is all about and it sucks.

Guest Excalibur_Z

Happy birthday.

PS. I found Wizardspike and Laying of Hands, mwahahahahahahahaha.

w00. Happy birthday ari. Feel free to kickban me as a birthday present to you. Although, If I put it that way everyday is your birthday ;)

Oh, really>? Is arioch 19 truly? I thought he could even be my dad at his age by looking at his pics at the first time, and i just got kicked out of #doom when i said he's 30. btw, I wasnt the only one who said he looks like 30, someone else did too :D anyways don't mind it and have a wonderful birthday in your life

Guest j00 equals ded

he is going to be an old man...

ill be buying him dentures

Guest wondersmith

Sheesh, I'm so old that my childhood toys are now considered vintage collectibles. :-(

Im already an old man, you can buy me a new denture if you like, I broke the last one and have an unsightly gap where one of my front teeth should be.

Happy birthday Arioch.

Guest Jim Jacob MacPla

Doo doo doo

Guest LostShrapnel

... Sucks, doesn't it? I just turned 20 about a week ago and all it really means is that your no longer a teenager who can use that as an excuse to get away with shit, nor old enough to legally be able to buy alcohol.. Sorta like being stuck in an ethical limbo, if you ask me. heh.

Damn, I really oughta lay off of the reefer, I think it's beginning to melt my brain.

heh. in sweden you can buy alcohol in bars and resturants, (and 3.5% rate beer in the supermarket) at age of 18, and then anything you want at age 20. :p

Ha-ha, we have below 5% beer in supermarkets in norway :P

Hopes noone from Denmark reads this, where they can buy pretty much anything in a super-market ;)

non, Tu ne' pas rule! Je roxx0r j00

Ok, that's close to all the french i can speak, and it's probably all wrong :P

gotta be 21 to buy anything over 15% or something over here... Like I'm not getting just as drunk without it!

<YicklePigeon> Shandy?
<Law> SHANDY?! PAH!
<YicklePigeon> Id give you stella but thats horsecrap
<Law> how bout a cocktail?
<YicklePigeon> here's a glass of "Traffic Lights"
<Law> WHAT THE HELL
<Law> *glug*
<Law> O_o what did u do to me?! wait till I get....*slump*

End of Law buffer Tue Oct 23 00:12:48 2001

Oh and in case you did'nt realise - its a fake IRC style chat. :D

Oh and happy birthday Arioch, 2 days late but what the HELL ARIOCH! PUT THAT STICK *DOWN* AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!