Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

QuakeCon 2001 Stuff

QuakeCon 2K1 is just around the corner with under a month until it happens. As far as I can tell, no one from Doomworld is going to be attending, which is a major bummer since id is almost certainly going to be showing something Doom-related there. So:

* If you're going to QuakeCon this year, send me an email at linguica@doomworld.com. I am looking for someone who could write a detailed report of what happens, and a best-case scenario would include photos or, even better, video of anything Doom-related that they show.

If you fit this profile, send me an email. There would even be some money in it for you.

You might want to put this one on the announcements...it seems really important and my daily spamming will quickly fade it.

I emailed him because I might possibly be going to QuakeCon. Im still waitin for a response.

Hey Linguica, did you get my mail? I mailed under the address kickme9797@aol.com.

CooLWoLF

CooLWoLF - If you go to QuakeCon, do us all a favor and record Carmack's speech in a DECENT quality.

HAHA! Newb!
Ahem sorry where are my manners?
/plugs Cool Wolf with Duck and hopes ur not a furre

hah