Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

how I favor colors: green > blue > yellow > orange > red > violet > black > white > brown > pink

of course there can be a nice red I prefer compared to a ugly green, but taking the average of the sub colors this is the order of the main colors

(and I know black is not a color in a physical sense)

3 hours ago, NeedHealth said:

I'm the third kind of guy: I have to drink a cup of coffee before bed, otherwise I'll wake in agonizing pain from caffeine withdrawal.

I listen to some relaxing music before falling into a deep sleep...

I am posting here solely to turn off replies to this thread.

Also I like salt and vinegar chips.

Everything I do that is computer related I do it in my bedroom. Including composing, modding, coding, downloading, installing, fighting computer viruses, and a ton of other things, some fun, some not so much. (I got tired of staying below a pillar waiting for unwary travellers :P)

That's one of the reasons I don't really enjoy a lot going for a walk.

I get more enjoyment out of design a level and watching other people play doom than doing that myself. I playtest my maps with iddq.  I am a statistics technician so gauging how much damage I have taken is no problem for me.

4 hours ago, Obsidian said:

I am posting here solely to turn off replies to this thread.

Also I like salt and vinegar chips.

There is a button to the top right to follow and unfollow threads!

14 hours ago, cyan0s1s said:

I can drink coffee before bed and not have it hinder my ability to fall sleep.

lol remember when I was like "I JUST DRANK A BUNCH OF ICED COFFEE OUT OF THIS 34 OUNCE CUP" and then immediately fell asleep right after?

I don't know, coffee isn't very consistent with me. Sometimes it HAS worked as intended, other times I get sick, other times it doesn't seem to affect me at all.

If left alone with nothing to do or surrounded by people that don't interest me, I am usually listening to my playlist in my head.  

On our way out, a piece of wood was thrown against the wall next to us.  When we turned around to see who threw it, there was nothing.

woodimp.png.6c7bf3f8fdab3fd6a38865da47f5607d.png

Be careful @Tracer. Those wood flinging bastards are ruthless and will get you when you least expect IT!!

The rare gold toothed Imp! His bling is legendary even in Hell.

Spoiler

Yes I know that's a result of some PLAYPAL alterations but I always thought it looked like a fancy Imp.

Aside from Wikipedia, a few manga, and the occasional dirty fanfic, I dislike reading.  In fact I can count the number of books I've voluntarily read since 2002 on two hands, and still have one or two fingers left over.

1 hour ago, YukiRaven said:

Aside from Wikipedia, a few manga, and the occasional dirty fanfic, I dislike reading.  In fact I can count the number of books I've voluntarily read since 2002 on two hands, and still have one or two fingers left over.

The only time I voluntarily read recently is during flights.

On 8/21/2017 at 0:20 PM, cyan0s1s said:

The rare gold toothed Imp! His bling is legendary even in Hell.

Hide contents

Yes I know that's a result of some PLAYPAL alterations but I always thought it looked like a fancy Imp.

That Imp is a Pimp.

Recently and usually I've read psychology, philosophy, sorcery and books about witches and vampires.

I would like to talk with people in english in real time with real voice, but I'm very shy and I often end nervously laughing and looking like idiot. Just random saturday fact. 

Edited by Myst.Haruko

I am a bilingual persona. And it really freaking confuses me whenever I think I am watching a movie with subtitles then I realize there were no subtitles at all and no kirby, you are the subtitles.

And then Kirby had to rewind just to see two three seconds he skipped realizing this.

16 hours ago, Myst.Haruko said:

I would like to talk with people in english in real time with real voice, but I'm very shy and I often end nervously laughing and looking like idiot. Just random saturday fact. 

we share the same problem...

I insist on owning physical copies of some mangas I've read online if I really like them. Bonus points if they're bought from a tiny second-hand shop near campus, out of order. I currently have 2 series where the volumes I own are 1 and 8, and 6 only, respectively. 

On 2017-08-20 at 3:03 PM, leodoom85 said:

I listen to some relaxing music before falling into a deep sleep...

Never tried to do that but I once tried to listen to radio with earbuds when resting. Fell asleep and woke up with them neatly by my side. My sleep- more like temporary death - is a running joke in my family. I am a very deep sleeper.

e - I think this is why I have to drink to coffee before bed.

Edited by NeedHealth

1 hour ago, YukiRaven said:

I still read and write email using Mutt.

There nothing wrong there. It won't load malicious images or JavaScript and it's still updated.

When I get really pissed off at a game I'll start cursing in Spanish and other times in English.

11 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

When I get really pissed off at a game I'll start cursing in Spanish and other times in English.

same..... 

CTM!!!!

heh, I actually mix up my curse words at times, to the point I'm spouting out a mixture of English, German, Spanglish, Esperanto, and made-up (like "fike") curse words.

I mostly curse in russian, english and polish when I'm angry, but it's never too late learn how to swear in other languages.