Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Swalzi

64 KB Challenge Demos [-complevel 2]

The 64 KB Challenge is two 32-map megawads lead by @Walter confetti with the goal of making a map equal to or less than 64 kilobytes. What we got are two action packed, byte-sized sets! You can download vanilla(32of64-v.wad) or limit removing(32of64-lr.wad) at /idgames.

------------------

I set a par-time for my ep1 map in vanilla.

map 6, UV-Max in 0:57

Edited by Swalzi

First speed demo post, hopefully I'm doing this right.

MAP01 Vanilla UV-Max in 1:08

64v01-108.zip

Great map :) Easily improvable (sub 1:00), but I'm not a speedrunner and hit my skill cap. I'm also working on a max of MAP08 because that map rules, but my route is spaghetti, we'll see what happens.

Edit:

MAP02 Vanilla UV-Max in 0:50

64v02-050.zip

fug this map :DD bad movement, good imp RNG with the rockets.

Edited by BoxY

@BoxYIf possible, please join the discord and there's a dedicated channel for the demo pack for this project.=

Edited by GarrettChan

27 minutes ago, GarrettChan said:

@BoxYIf possible, please join the discord and there's a dedicated channel for the demo pack for this project.

Will do, I was checking the demo table but was too lazy to actually sign up for discord, I'll hop on in a bit.

Edited by BoxY

On 9/24/2020 at 4:24 PM, Swalzi said:

The 64 KB Challenge is two 32-map megawads lead by @Walter confetti with the goal of making a map equal to or less than 64 kilobytes. What we got are two action packed, byte-sized sets! You can download vanilla(32of64-v.wad) or limit removing(32of64-lr.wad) at /idgames.

------------------

I set a par-time for my ep1 map in vanilla.

map 6, UV-Max in 0:57

Hey, would you be able to make a new post with your run repackaged as a zip file? The current upload process for DSDA only supports zip files. Please do not edit your existing attachment, as it won't be automatically picked up by the upload process unless you make a new post

On 9/28/2020 at 4:38 PM, 4shockblast said:

Hey, would you be able to make a new post with your run repackaged as a zip file?

Sure. You can download it here (64v06m057swalzi.zip).

I edited the names on the lmp and txt files to match the naming conventions used on discord. I also edited the txt file to credit Ancalagon for the template I used. Thanks!

On 10/3/2020 at 8:22 PM, Swalzi said:

Sure. You can download it here (64v06m057swalzi.zip).

I edited the names on the lmp and txt files to match the naming conventions used on discord. I also edited the txt file to credit Ancalagon for the template I used. Thanks!

Hello.

If you intend to have your demo in DSDA, please upload that zip file directly to the forums in a new post, as an attachment (not as a dropbox link).
That's the only way that the uploading process detects files to upload.

Thanks.