Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frost-Core

128 Linedefs, 64 Things - A Community Project [1.3.3, finally]

Just now, Walter confetti said:

Interesting retake of the v64 project, did you any theme in mind for the maps or it's free for all?

Its free for all.

Interesting retake of the v64 project, did you any theme in mind for the maps or it's free for all?

Speaking of that, are you willing to join?

might join (Take the might with a grain of salt), that's if I want go through the annoying process that is making maps.

EDIT: If I do make a map that'll be me confirming that I'm in because of the map upload.

Just now, Codename_Delta said:

might join (Take the might with a grain of salt), that's if I want go through the annoying process that is making maps.

If you want to, then which slot?, don't worry mapping starts on April 30th not now.

2 minutes ago, Frost-Core said:

If you want to, then which slot?, don't worry mapping starts on April 30th not now.

Probably map 15

I am intrigued by these restraints, and I might make another speedmap (aka my usual mapping restraints).

2 minutes ago, Frost-Core said:

If so, then you are in!

Y'know what, I'm gonna pull out a map that I honestly hate due to my incompetence when I made it (smthn.wad)

1 hour ago, Frost-Core said:

Speaking of that, are you willing to join?

But yes, let's try do a map for this project as well...

I made already various 100/300 lines maps for my megawad Mercuria and other similar projects with lines/things limitations... For the slot I'm ok with anything

But yes, let's try do a map for this project as well...

I made already various 100/300 lines maps for my megawad Mercuria and other similar projects with lines/things limitations... For the slot I'm ok with anything

Ok! which slot?

Just now, Paf said:

can i make MAP28? thanks

also i like archviles

Sure! go for it

also i hate archviles they are too annoying.

Just now, Frost-Core said:

Sure! go for it

also i hate archviles they are too annoying.

single digit archies are fine, they're always highest priority demons in fights aside from chaingunners and shotgunners which makes them easier to deal with or they'll resurrect everything you killed.

7 minutes ago, Paf said:

also i like archviles

Alright cool. I hope I don't end up in a level where I suddenly and unexpectedly get teleported into a room full of Archies.

5 minutes ago, Nikku4211 said:

Alright cool. I hope I don't end up in a level where I suddenly and unexpectedly get teleported into a room full of Archies.

ok

snip.png.5146110f3910660c8008e67269370d3d.png

2 minutes ago, Paf said:

ok

snip.png.5146110f3910660c8008e67269370d3d.png

Well, it could be worse. At least the archviles aren't making annoying, extremely loud sounds.

Just now, gabirupee said:

map 02?

sure! i never thought the project would explode like this, its going to explode better than the rockets a cyberdemon gives to you

4 minutes ago, Frost-Core said:

sure! i never thought the project would explode like this, its going to explode better than the rockets a cyberdemon gives to you

lol, I guess we hit the sweet spot with compact map cps