Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Squonk

DOOM II demos [-complevel 2]

Oh, competition! Let's push the dubious time lower.

Map 18 Stroller in 0:43.74

Edited by wkfo : Remove old zip

2 hours ago, wkfo said:

Oh, competition! Let's push the dubious time lower.

Map 18 Stroller in 0:43.74

lv18str043_74.zip

If you haven't left your zip file here for more than 1 day, try to edit it instead of posting again. Double posting will result in the script capturing twice of the same run, which will make extra work for the maintainer. Maybe you should remove this in the post. Thanks.

Episode 1 UV-Respawn in 20:22

"Live" Recording

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RsOWTD4to4&t=

Sub 20 should be the goal with the Advanced HUD.  I only used it because Cyberdemon531 did as well.  The question I have is, if I were to do the final 2 Episodes independently should I turn that off because of how much of an advantage it offers or?  I know UV-Respawn isn't a popular category at all, but it's very fun especially in Episodic format.

DOOM2 Episode 1 UV-Respawn (20.22).zip

Is there any way to request the removal of a demo from the archive?

I just saw that STX-Vile has a full game UV-Respawn Movie and I'd rather not have my Ep1 run on the archives (I will also be removing the video as well).

Map32 UV-Pacifist in 11.43

lv32p1143.zip

Spoiler

Depr4 making me play doom again >:(

I think now that sub 11 is possible, you need extreme luck with the zero press + not touching the wall close to the cyberdemon and that is it. Im not gonna be the
psychopath that is gonna do it tho lol.

I disagree with depr4 route at the beginning, its slower and harder, but i like how he positions himself at the end room, i copied that and i agree that it 
is not necessary to make frame perfect open door at the start, the run is RNG so it does not matter much (at least for now)

When i saw that depr4 beat my run i wanted to try it the same day but not gonna lie, this run is boring as fuck and has a lot of RNG so i played smash ultimate a lot, fun fact
im now n1 in my region cuz the last n1 player created alt accounts to gain more money in online matches so he is perma banned now lul.

Edited by El juancho : Faster demo time

On 3/26/2023 at 11:14 PM, Mr.BP-D [CBG] said:

Is there any way to request the removal of a demo from the archive?

I just saw that STX-Vile has a full game UV-Respawn Movie and I'd rather not have my Ep1 run on the archives (I will also be removing the video as well).

As a general rule, demos are not removed unless there's a pretty good reason for it, it may be placed under Anonymous, though.

On 4/1/2023 at 2:30 AM, 4shockblast said:

As a general rule, demos are not removed unless there's a pretty good reason for it, it may be placed under Anonymous, though.

Damn, should've read the rules and properly checked the demos.

My information is on the readme so anonymous wouldn't work.  Appreciate the reply.