Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RedBoule

[MBF21] RedBoule's Mini Maps - 5 challenging maps for Doom 2

RedBoule's Mini Maps is a collection of five small maps made to get over creative block. I couldn't find ideas for maps so one day I just opened UDB and drew some lines and this is the result. The maps have no common theme and they all play differently too. They can all be maxed under 5 minutes (in-game time) and they are meant to be played from pistol starts. This WAD is meant to be challenging and hard but difficulty settings are implemented so don't hesitate changing them if this is too much for you. Also this is vanilla textures only (except for sky textures because those are awesome). Have fun :D

(Doom 2 - Complevel 21 - 5 Maps - Difficulty Settings - Designed for Pistol Starts - UMAPINFO)

DOWNLOAD: RBsMM.zip

SCREENSHOTS: 

Spoiler

doom02.png.259d6c0a1242713749d232870d8cc807.pngdoom04.png.5fdcfac1f6a80a1fbb911076e4aa5599.pngdoom01.png.423a79436f1c3b26fe4ae2dace27aecf.pngdoom03.png.9441329c71fbd01023ca390431493a47.png

CREDITS:

Spoiler

MUSIC:

TITLE: lov_0 by Ribbiks
INTERMISSION: lov_3 by Ribbiks

MAP01: Mint Petal by Varis Alpha
MAP02: subterra_remix by Ribbiks
MAP03: Lurking the Stranger's House by Xulgonoth
MAP04: The Courtyard by Deadwing
MAP05: The Anthrax Solution by Varis Alpha
MAP06: Guardian Angel Loses Their Will by Emma Essex

SKY TEXTURES:

MAP02: taken from Full Moon II
MAP03: taken from Italo Doom
MAP04: taken from Speed of Doom
MAP05: taken from NoSp3
MAP06: same as MAP03

Weird...I'm pretty sure Macaron feels like something made for Full Moon 2...or maybe it was another wad.

Plasma Onslaught absolutely ruled though. Elements of Somewhere in the Slime Ocean from 3HA and Vintage Murderfest could be found here, which probably wasn't intentional but just felt like mentioning it.

Thanks for the playthroughs :D

1 hour ago, LadyMistDragon said:

Weird...I'm pretty sure Macaron feels like something made for Full Moon 2...or maybe it was another wad.

Yes this version of Macaron is a remake of my first Full Moon 2 map of the same name. I liked the visuals and the atmosphere so I just remade it with my current style.