Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomGuy999

Opinions on doomworld light mode?

Oh, I was talking about if there was a light mode that wasn't just the default forum skin... I realize I misunderstood what you meant by "They added it wdym?"; since Doomworld didn't add it themselves (it's just a default forum skin), I thought you were asking if they added a light mode that they did make.

I'm only denying Light Mode's existence because it doesn't exist!!!!! There's only 2 themes: Default and Pitch Black, the latter of which is what I'm using. I sure can't see any "Light Mode" options anywhere!

1107975534_thereisnolightmode.png.62f4e789dfcf57f49eaae155c8c951cd.png

1 hour ago, roadworx said:

what? there's no such thing as light mode.

are you okay man?

in @themagicmushroomman's words, my man... hates the Doomworld light mode so much he is just savagely denying its very existence!

1 hour ago, Plerb said:

Oh, I was talking about if there was a light mode that wasn't just the default forum skin... I realize I misunderstood what you meant by "They added it wdym?"; since Doomworld didn't add it themselves (it's just a default forum skin), I thought you were asking if they added a light mode that they did make.

I'm only denying Light Mode's existence because it doesn't exist!!!!! There's only 2 themes: Default and Pitch Black, the latter of which is what I'm using. I sure can't see any "Light Mode" options anywhere!

don't strikethrough the important stuff. I misunderstood you too,

7 minutes ago, DoomGuy999 said:

in @themagicmushroomman's words, my man... hates the Doomworld light mode so much he is just savagely denying its very existence!

who is this "themagicmushroomman's"? it's not linking to his profile...is themagicmushroomman's in this thread with us right now?

1 hour ago, Plerb said:

I'm sorry. I'd like to deny the existence of such an utter  abomination too.

19 hours ago, roadworx said:

who is this "themagicmushroomman's"? it's not linking to his profile...is themagicmushroomman's in this thread with us right now?

Sorry I guess there was a glitch.

And it's not letting me type on mobile

I meant @TheMagicMushroomMan

On 1/23/2024 at 7:38 PM, xScavengerWolfx said:

Ok seeing light mode made me blind to the point of seeing colours

Well, kinda sounds like a skill issue 

Proud to announce that I have been using light mode for the past month and still fine.

I really don't care about using any of the other modes, did it come with Dark Mode? I'll stick with Dark Mode, I'm too lazy to change the styles of the pages I visit

On 3/11/2024 at 9:00 AM, DoomGuy999 said:

Well, kinda sounds like a skill issue 

Proud to announce that I have been using light mode for the past month and still fine.

Sounds like you've got a skill issue yourself. I've been using light mode for eleven minutes and I've already got two +10 cataracts and an ultra-rare glaucoma.

Light modes can be well done, but this is definitely not the case. There are no color accents, highlights, areas with different shading, nothing to help with readability. Just a lamp of blinding white light.

4 hours ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

Sounds like you've got a skill issue yourself. I've been using light mode for eleven minutes and I've already got two +10 cataracts and an ultra-rare glaucoma.

How am I the skill issue when I never got cataracts?

Solid tip on surviving light mode: get better

imagine a "last to leave light mode wins $100000" video.

On 1/22/2024 at 1:18 AM, Mr. Freeze said:

...Doomworld has a light mode? 

that's what i was gonna say

20 hours ago, DΞLTΛ said:

that's what i was gonna say

Do you want to try it?

To reiterate, there is no Doomworld light mode: there’s the one theme that was made for Doomworld (the dark one everyone uses) and then some basic unformatted non-theme that is default for the forum software and is just there for technical and possibly accessibility reasons and probably can’t be disabled in the first place. Asking for opinions about it is like asking for opinions about the placeholder photos you get at the frame shop. 

10 minutes ago, Li'l devil said:

I use Doomworld's light more, and I ESPECIALLY use Discord's light mode.

Ok, but discord light mode is an abomination - even I know it's bad.