Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BunnyBun

I started a new Doom Commentary Channel!

Thanks for playing my map! I love the commentary for it. I like seeing people trying to point out the silly references throughout the map. I used that Hellish green texture for Michael's office since it was the only green texture I could find that I liked. I actually started making this map back in August 2023 just as a way to tinker around with Ultimate Doom Builder for the first time. I stopped working on it after a while, but decided to pick it back up on March 24th 2024 and worked on it on and off for the next couple of weeks after that. The alpha version was released to the public around April 21st. The last version released was on April 26th.

Just wanted to say congrats for starting this and not just stopping after a week! \m/

2 hours ago, DiavoJinx said:

Just wanted to say congrats for starting this and not just stopping after a week! \m/

Thank you! Its been fun so far! I like doing this for the interaction with the community, the comments, as well as learning about new map makers and their work! Makes me feel connected to this community haha.

Wanna give some of these maps a spin?  Most of the maps are small & shorter in playtime.

I recommend not playing on UV on a blind playthrough, but it's your call.

Posted (edited)

I know, it's an unwelcome opinion here, but I don't like YT channels. Just too often, YT is waste of time, hard disc space and energy. There must be hundreds of powerplants just for

powering up all those storage servers.  This community urgently needs a comfortable LMP-player plugin for browsers. Would save energy and help keeping the blue marble cool. ;-)

23 years ago, John Romero did it right.

On 5/23/2024 at 9:58 AM, The Almighty Egg said:

Oh oops I accidentally dropped the link to my map how clumsy of me haha

Ha! No worries, I picked it up! Such a great map! With unique geometry and texturing! Here is my full playthrough commentary:

12 minutes ago, BunnyBun said:

Ha! No worries, I picked it up! Such a great map! With unique geometry and texturing! Here is my full playthrough commentary:

Thank you for playing my map haha!
Looking back at this I kinda made it room by room without giving it much thought for flow. Still though, I appreciate you actually playing it! Glad you liked the texturing work as well.

I got this silly little concept of map being all liquid that got turn into reality after 3 afternoons. feel free to drop down the difficulty if you think some parts of the map feels a bit too hard.

18 hours ago, lokbustam257 said:

I got this silly little concept of map being all liquid that got turn into reality after 3 afternoons. feel free to drop down the difficulty if you think some parts of the map feels a bit too hard.

That was a great map! Super good flow and the textures were fun to see! Here is my full playthrough commentary: 

On 6/5/2024 at 3:21 AM, BunnyBun said:

That was a great map! Super good flow and the textures were fun to see! Here is my full playthrough commentary: 

Oh hey, thanks for playing the map! Quite fun to watch, appreciated the feedback you have there.