I don't like this discovery, but it has come to light that @Tormentor667 is a plagiarist. Someone checked out Skulldash, and they noticed some shocking similarities which myself and other testers of the project failed to spot. They let me know about this via Discord. Tormentor667 has directly ripped and edited sections of Epic 2 in their map submission for Skulldash (Sekhmet's Fury, Skulldash MAP38). But... Why? I believed Torm to be more than capable of coming up with original ideas, now I have to ask, what other maps have they subtly (or not so subtly) stolen from?     I present my evidence:   A section of Epic 2 MAP02 copy-pasted over Tormentor's map: [Link to MP4 version]
    Another section from the same map: [Link to MP4 version]         Here's a chunk of Epic 2 MAP04: [Link to MP4 version]         And lastly a section of Epic 2 MAP09: [Link to MP4 version]     ---------------   @Tormentor667 Need I remind you of the text file accompanying Epic 2? It reads as follows:     Given you provided a lack of info on this, I'm willing to bet you didn't ask for permission. Eternal goes completely uncredited in Skulldash as a result, which is a fact I'm incredibly angry about. Had this come to light your map would have been rejected faster than you can say "Thief".   What do you have to say for yourself? From where I'm standing, this looks really, really bad. You're a talented person, but after finding this I'm really not sure how much of what you've published is actually your work...