Azazel's Second Descent is a full, 32 map megawad. This is a one-man megawad and all maps were made by me. I have completed all 32 maps and would like to get your feedback on them. I would categorize the maps as slaughter-lite, meaning it is not full-on slaughter but you might face a horde or two, especially the farther into the wad you go.  The WAD is broken down into six 5-map episodes. This is still in beta and changes will be made based on feedback from the community. There are 4 new monster types and 2 bosses added. Difficulty settings are now implemented for all maps.    How I implemented the difficulty settings in general is:  HMP has the same monster count as UV but with more resources
HNTR and ITYTD have reduced monster counts and different enemy placements, along with more resources    Please let me know if your difficulty setting seems appropriate as it is hard to balance. All maps are balanced around pistol starts.   When I started this project I had only created and published one map. Needless to say, there was quite a lot to learn. I made many mistakes, from changing texture packs a quarter of the way through, to scraping the whole blood chapter. This is the most effort and time I think I have ever put into one thing in my life and I hope it shows. ASD is a passion project in every sense. I would categorize it as slaughter-lite with classic gameplay. It looks and plays like any other classic wad. The reason it is in GZDoom is because when I started, I did not know any of the differences between the source ports and formats.
  Known Bugs: I will try and update the wad every Friday with bug fixes.   Beta 1.5 Map 14 - added more ammo to the 2 side caves - changed the timing of the baron side fight. map 32  - fixed some missing textures map 17 - changed a bit of geometry around  - fixed the lifts were not set to repeatable  map 18 - fixed crusher secret  - moved some geometry around the yellow key room - added monster blocking line deffs to some pillars  - fixed some missing textures - fixed an archvile spawn - removed some health from the final fight map 19 - fixed some monster spawning in at the wrong time  -fixed the cyber getting stuck and not teleporting map 20 - fixed a soft lock -fixed a fight you can trigger early map 21 - fixed soft lock by the blue armor secret - fixed missing damaging floors - fixed missing textures  map 22 - added more rad suit to nukage pit - rebalanced a few fights     IDgames link to the finished project. https://www.gamers.org/pub/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/megawads/azazeldescen.zip   Finished project Doom World Link     Information:
Source ports tested: GZDoom IWAD: Doom II  Difficulty setting: Yes Freelook: Optional  Jump/crouch: Disabled Single-player only   Big thanks to Terminus, Johnsuitepee, Jukeboxin, Thingy, Murderous Mashed Potatos and FrancisT218 for playtesting the maps.