Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PKr

Your favorite video game character quotes

AND DEY SAY AND DEY SAY AND DEY SAY AND DEY SAY AND DEY SAY AND DEY SAY AND DEY SAY AND DEY SAY AND DEY SAY AND DEY SAY AND DEY SAY AND DEY SAY AND DEY SAY AND DEY SAY AND DEY SAY AND DEY SAY AND DEY SAY AND DEY SAY AND DEY SAY AND DEY SAY CHIVALRY IS DEAD 

"Over the lips, and through the gums, look out tummy, here i come!" -Blood

it's all about the delivery.

"I suck at life, but bowl like an angel." -GTA 4

and i gotta include these:

220px-Text_screen_after_M30.png

220px-Text_screen_before_M31.png

"I keep the ol' gal cleaner than an elven arse" Winthrope the Candlekeep innkeeper in Baldurs Gate likes to tell you every time you enter his fine establishment.

- Why are you locked in the bathroom?
- You talking to me?
- Maybe you should try getting a job.
- Okay, where?
- Majestic 12
- Maybe you should join Majestic 12... in a body bag

35 minutes ago, Wyrmwood said:

"I keep the ol' gal cleaner than an elven arse" Winthrope the Candlekeep innkeeper in Baldurs Gate likes to tell you every time you enter his fine establishment.

“Ah surve tha flamin’ feeust!” -apparently every guy who serves the Flaming Fist

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"- Reverent Doom 2

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Boom* Put a sock in it *more screaming in the background* Uh oh." - Serious Sam

"Hope is what makes us strong. It is why we are here. It is what we fight with when all else is lost. " Pandora from GOW 3

a few:

"No need to thank me kid, It's on the house." - Beard, Hotline Miami

"I'm really gonna bust if I don't take a piss immediately." Postal Dude, Postal

''If God had wanted you to live, he would not have created me!'' - Soldier, TF2

"I'd totally come down there and kick your ass... If it wasn't such a nice day..." - Unnamed creep, LISA

Everything that comes out of Travis Touchdowns mouth

Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?

I can certainly say that I'm not too fond of the price quotes Gamestop gives me when I've tried to trade in my games.

1 hour ago, forgettable pyromaniac said:

JAPQoute.png Here is my favorite video game quote.

I mean, yeah.

”This can’t be good for me, but I feel great. 

-Postal Dude, Postal 2

"Battle Cruiser Operational" -Terran Battle Cruiser, Star Craft.

"Kirov Reporting. Helium mix optimal. Maneuver props engaed"- Kirov Airship, C&C: Red Alert 2.

"One way trip! Watch out for the bomb. Why don't you drive?"- Demolition Truck, C&C: Red Alert 2.

"In maranax domus nava cronatus"- Cultist, Blood.

"Join the army they said, see the world they said. I'd rather be sailing!"- Footman, Warcraft II.

"You speak of knowledge Judicator. You speak of experience? I have journeyed through the darkness between most distant stars. I have beheld the birth of negative suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities... Unto my experience Aldaris, all that you have bulit here on Aiur is but a fleeting dream. A dream from which your precious Conclave shall awaken, finding themselves drowned in a greater nightmare." -Zeratul to Judicator Aldaris, on the trial of Tassadar, Starcraft.

"You want to test me? I been through hell to get to here! You are not the one to take me down!"

"We walked through a world of shit to get here! I am not gonna die now! I am not gonna die now!"

-Coach, Left 4 Dead 2, The Parish (Bridge)

"Speak up, Francis. Your voice got all muffled from yer head being so far up yer ass."

"My job's done. Have at me, you bastards."

-Bill, Left 4 Dead, Second quote from The Sacrifice

Man I really like Left 4 Dead :-)

"I don't know you and I don't care to know you." - Ulrich Leland, The Elder Scrolls Oblivion

"Where'd you complete your training? School of the Snail?" - Geralt, The Witcher III: Wild Hunt

“Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.” - Uriel Septim VII, The Elder Scrolls Oblivion

""When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" - Cave Johson, Portal 2

"Madness is a poor substitute for magnificence." - Palawa Joko, Guild Wars II

"You dare interrupt me! Only I interrupt me! Like just then. I'm speaking with someone! We'll talk later. Or not. When is later, exactly? Not now, I'm sure of that." - Sheogorath, The Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Shivering Isles Expansion

I like Mickey Rourke in Rogue Warrior, especially the rap he performs at the end. I left out the offensive quotes.

Spoiler

"GODDAMN COCKBREATH COMMIE MOTHERFUCKERS!"

"FUCK PISS GODDAMN SHIT!"

"Suck my balls, my hairy fucking big balls. Wrap them around your fucking mouth."

"A spec warrior: One who gives a fuck. That's me."

"Fucking wind is so cold it would freeze the balls off a fucking polar bear."

"Looks like the douchebag convention's in town!"

"C’mon, chew it pencil dick!"

"C’mon, hold your balls, let’s go!"

"I own your fuckin' soul, you fuckin' commie bitch!"

"Your quiet day at the office is about to get severely FUCKED UP."

"Fuckin' commies keep gettin' in my way."

"Goddamn cock-breath commie motherfuckers!"

"There's gonna be fuckin' asses bleedin' all over the place!"

"Like a ninja style
I'm gonna bring it down
I'm gonna show 'em what time it is
Good spot to bring the noise
Ah!
You morons will love this
Hope you assholes like fireworks
Ooh!
Fuckin' commies keep gettin' in my way
Well, surprise motherfuckers
Happy fuckin' birthday
That's right
Nighty night, you sweet piece of shit
Enjoy the ride, cocksuckers
Have a nice trip
Boom time, baby
Treak or treat
Looks like a party, come on
I got places to go and people to meet
Assholes are everywhere
Fuckers' round the forest
High ho, high ho, this fucker's gonna blow
Any time, any where, any place
Kickin' ass and takin' names
Who's the hardest motherfuckers around, huh?
Ah!
Rock 'n roll, motherfuckers, rock 'n roll
Ooh!
Ah!
Hide and seek, motherfuckers
Anybody home?
Hey, daddy's here
Come on
Glad to see me, fuckers?
Send me the bill, motherfuckin' cocksuckers
I'm over here, fuckface
Ah!
There's gonna be fuckin' asses bleedin' all over the place
Sorry, assholes, your quiet day at the office is about to get severely fucked up
Any time, any where, any place
Kickin' ass and takin' names
Who's the hardest motherfuckers around, huh?
Ah!
Gimme a goddamn break!
I have a good place to blow some shit up
Ah! Ooh! Ooh! Ah!
Ooh! Ah! Ah! Ooh! Ooh!
What the fuck was I doing again?
Oh yeah, fuckin' shit up
Goddamn cock-breath commie motherfuckers!
You fuckin' asshole, you fuckin' pig farmers!
Drop dead, motherfucker, you fuckin' amateurs!
I own your fuckin' soul, you fuckin' commie bitch!
Yeah, a little capitalism for you, huh pussy, you fuckin' shit-eating pig?
Time to move, I've got bad guys to send to commie heaven"

"The urban environment is the incubator for all sorts of undesirable behaviors."

"Anybody that says taking the subway is dangerous never sat in the back of a yellow cab, going the wrong way, at 90 miles an hour, through the midtown tunnel, with a guy who doesn't speak a lick of English. My buddy, crazy Abdul." - Jackie Estacado, The Darkness

"This town is full of monsters! How can you sit there and eat pizza!" James Sunderland SH2

“Jill, here's a lockpick. It might come in handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you.” Barry Burton Resident Evil

"Sometimes the hand of destiny must be forced..." - Illidan Stormrage

God I miss Warcraft III.

1 hour ago, VisionThing said:

"Sometimes the hand of destiny must be forced..." - Illidan Stormrage

God I miss Warcraft III.

Warcraft III was one of the games that I played the most in my lifetime. I recall playing a PvPGN server from 2007-2013 and man, I heard so many quotes of the game from both the Spanish and English versions. And every now and then someone would turn a quote into something else...like this guy from Peru I once met in the server, who said to me "my aunt just died...and you'll soon be joining her!". Recently I played the Orc campaign mission "The Fires Down Below" in Reforged and realized that he was actually doing his own spin of what the Murloc Sorcerer says to Thrall after killing the witch doctor like 12 years after the fact. Cheeky git.

Untitled2.png.cb97a1f6d0daea13957e25f7e97cdac8.png