Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Krankebok

UAC Interstellar AKA vrack 6 Now on idgames!

Damn, it's a shame that it went unnoticed...

I played it a year ago, when you released it, and now I'm gonna replay it once more after original Vrack, it's a solid work, absolutely, like in the original - you carefully captured that dreadful and immersive sense of loneliness and adventure... everyone should try it if you like large exploring maps like I always did.

Edited by Vanilla+Unicorn

The link to the fixed wad appears dead so Im playing through the idgames download. This truely is a special map. Im loving exploring this entire place, but there are alot of missing textures about.

just finished. That is a truely great map. Instant favorite. Ended with 100% kills items and secrets with exactly 1 health point left. There was surely some health packs left around somewhere but damn that was awesome. The missing texture appears to only be on doors that open along the way anyways and really dont impeed anything and I didnt find any lift not working. 😀

Edited by Insaneprophet

I'm a big fan of Vrack style maps, but if you're gonna call your wad "Vrack 6", at least you should try to do something new, instead of making a less detailed version of Huy Pham's "Stargate".

20 hours ago, Insaneprophet said:

The link to the fixed wad appears dead so Im playing through the idgames download. This truely is a special map. Im loving exploring this entire place, but there are alot of missing textures about.

just finished. That is a truely great map. Instant favorite. Ended with 100% kills items and secrets with exactly 1 health point left. There was surely some health packs left around somewhere but damn that was awesome. The missing texture appears to only be on doors that open along the way anyways and really dont impeed anything and I didnt find any lift not working. 😀

I made a new down load link with fixed textures etc. Here you can download the fixed version: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8o7qsnzcszxtqoi/vrack6.wad/file

13 hours ago, Gothic said:

I'm a big fan of Vrack style maps, but if you're gonna call your wad "Vrack 6", at least you should try to do something new, instead of making a less detailed version of Huy Pham's "Stargate".

Only the start area is like Stargate, all the rest is entirely different.

What a blast to play on this gorgeous Saturday afternoon in Hawaii. I died about a dozen times and found 10 of the 12 secrets... Overall, lots of fun!