Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

ok it's official; I am into this band now (love when a random recommendation works out)

I have a friend that shares a similar music taste as me, but doesn't go deep into stuff as much as I do. So, every year for his birthday I make him mix CDs. It started with just 1 CD a year, but expanded to 2 as I was buying a lot of music at the time. In '16, I changed it to one CD being all instrumentals and the other being vocal tracks, as I was buying a lot of instrumental stuff, and he said he was enjoying listening to those ones at work. When the pandemic happened, I ended up buying A LOT of stuff on Bandcamp, especially ambient, drone, and neo-classical. So I ended up making him a 3RD CD of all of that stuff in addition to the other 2 mixes the past few years. He says he still enjoys getting them, so I'm still going to make them. I figured as I listen to the burned CDs to make sure there's no errors, I'd post the playlists here. Today, I'll start with the ambient one

1. Rubedo - Lena Raine
  2. Stasis2 - Alisticious
  3. Prima Luce - Daniele Bogon
  4. 1344 - Tomáš Šenkyřík
  5. Least Resistance - James Murray
  6. Raft - Yann van der Cruyssen
  7. On The Embankment - Huerco S.
  8. Lessons and Learnings - Todd Baker
  9. Gone, Still - Nine Inch Nails
  10. panthalassa - harry towell & glåsbird
  11. Sister - Eternell
  12. Kottbusser Tor - Billow Observatory
  13. Mistress - Nicolas Jarr
  14. memory=entryrrrr///// - Esselfortium (yes, I put the MyHouse.pk3 song on it. He doesn't play Doom so idk how this will play out, but I think it's a solid ambient track on its own)