Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
matador

DBP58: Immortal Warfare

Just finished playing it today for my channel and I gotta say, the mods I chose, while fitting considering the overall theme of the episode, ended up turning it into a very fast-paced and frantic experience. I'll definitely play it with mods that are balanced closer to vanilla in the future, and hats off to that ending - I really didn't see it coming and was grinning ear to ear when I realized what was going on!

Fantastic work as usual, looking forward to the next DBP!

Just finished this mapset, what can I say... Some serious 2HIT K.O. map 09 Metal Slug OST and map10 MISSION ACCOMPLISH. I'm in tears.

For real. "Immortal Warfare" rivals only with "Twilight of Neo Shotkon City" as far as emotional impact goes.

But why does it show up as "Augustland Barrens" in Crispy Doom?

Really cool stuff, just finished "The Jackal" and noticed you can get a little softlock on the way for

the secret computer map, just when you try to climb a little block there enough space to get trapped.

On 6/3/2023 at 5:56 PM, s4f3s3x said:

For real. "Immortal Warfare" rivals only with "Twilight of Neo Shotkon City" as far as emotional impact goes.

But why does it show up as "Augustland Barrens" in Crispy Doom?

On 6/6/2023 at 8:18 AM, Soulless said:

Really cool stuff, just finished "The Jackal" and noticed you can get a little softlock on the way for

the secret computer map, just when you try to climb a little block there enough space to get trapped.

Thanks, a bugfix should be up soon so I'll make sure these get added to it. I think the "Augustland Barrens" title is probably due to something not getting changed in the MAPINFO or DeHackEd file.

Just got to MAP09.

Great mapset so far. Been playing w/Delta Touch + a Razer Kishi, and it's been a lot of fun.

Def looking forward to the next. Keep up the good work! :)

The palette is not my liebling due to it being a bit too undersaturated for my taste (I can see what you were aiming for tho), but otherwise a not hard, but awesome set, which you can UV Max in a few hours. DBPs are tend to be kind of mind-boggling in the sense, that they are only limit removing stuff.

Very nice and detailed architecture with top shelf texture work (well, not map 10 : D), the levels feel like actual places, oozing with atmosphere, not to mention the interactive Doom cutes, custom sprites and cool vehicles (the exit switch on the Humvees' opened door, simulating that the map ends if you hop in the truck, was a nice touch) – and some fights were not too shabby either. The finale...I see you like Street Fighter II. Me too.

My favorite map is probably map09, it has some mini slaughter vibes, with PLENTY of plasma (and rocket) ammo, so you can just +forward, like there's no tomorrow. Fun gameplay that doesn't necessarily want to break your balls; might even speedrun it, with a couple of other levels as well. : > 

gg guys, keep up the good work! (AUGER;ZENITH 2 when? : >)

Edited by Fluuschoen

On 5/6/2023 at 5:07 AM, Fly In The Lotion said:

Hide contents

Magyar vagy? :) 

Spoiler

Ez honnan jött? : >

20 minutes ago, Fluuschoen said:

Reveal hidden contents

Ez honnan jött? : >

Spoiler

Nem tudom, Magyarorszagon szulettem es eltem 20 evig, de mar 20 eve Michigenben vagyok es mindig megragadom az alkalmat, ha latok egy magyart, hogy beszeljek vele es hat lattam a nev HUN-nal kezdodott, szoval legalabb ra akartam koszonni :D Meg persze erdekes latni mennyi hazai lapul a DOOM forumokon mostansag!