I don't expect anyone to like this wad, because I hate it myself. anyway fai here here's Grotto   What happen to this project? ok, it was my fault. one day, there's a guy that ask anyone can make maps with him, at that time I haven't post anything on Doomworld yet, it's pre-WAD1(my debut wad on Doomworld) time for me. anyway, so I join him and I found out he is absolute new comer at mapping, his map is square, flat, and purely a mess. but I has hasitated to pull out. I made 4 maps for him, in Boom format (not this one), it turns out he want it in UDMF, he want to implement custom monsters, so that 4 map's work is useless. He was trying to make something really ambitious to point of making a game, something like Hedon or Supplice. but I try to tame his "beginner ego" so I suggest to make a smaller project first. and it was Grotto. I made ep1, wait for him to make ep2, turns out he's not interested in this project at all, so ep2 never made, and I moved on. after all I phase out his group for while, I was back again with excuse of making music/playtesting for them. again I was taming his beginner ego, but I failed this time, the guy had a mental breakdown and start insult me very personally, so I block him on discord forever.    INFO UDMF format (GZDoom only) Jump and crouch needed, Mlook optional one episode of somewhat playable map not sure it's pistol startable probably have bugs   DOWNLOAD ENJOY