Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thecringefactor

The Above Avatar is Fighting You. How Screwed Are You?

I"ll use that as a toilet. It seems I won't be lacking in toilet paper either.

0/10

Looks like a lady with some serious superpowers or extradimensional magic. We'll either have a good fight or I'm screwed! 

8/10

According to a renowned tweet, thats not Pacman but actually the left ballsack of Doomguy himself. Drawn on mspaint that is. So there's not much to worry about 1/10.

Dunnie can pretty much set the world on fire with a thought.

She just doesn't want to because that would be evil. So you're probably fine. Just don't piss her off, otherwise I hope you brought your asbestos undershorts.

That she-fox can probably hurt me with her claws if I don't have a weapon in my hand. Though, even a good melee weapon can give me pretty good chance to win. 7/10

again im fighting a jrpg god

i dont have any friends, so im kinda screwballed

Considering a lot of Dunnie's original conception was inspired by Link, I think they'll probably get along like a house on fire. Ocarina+1976 Yamaha FG800 jam when?

[ETA] actually Dunnie would absolutely win a music battle if nothing else. Just don't hit her or she'll cry.

I don't want to fight, i'm so high. 10/10 for the reference of the best genre of videogames ever made for the member above.