lirui1001

Redundancy demos [-complevel 9]

MAP22 (Burning Fires) UV Max in 4:47 and Pacifist in 0:35

MAP29 (The Vile Archviles) UV Max in 4:59

rd29-459.zip

rd22p035.zip

rd22-447.zip

Separate topic created.

By the way, can anyone help me with this? ROCKRED1 walls and RROCK04 floor is a great texture combination. I would swear I have seen it dozens of times, but now I cannot find a single map with this these...

Edited by vdgg

4 hours ago, vdgg said:

By the way, can anyone help me with this? ROCKRED1 walls and RROCK04 floor is a great texture combination. I would swear I have seen it dozens of times, but now I cannot find a single map with this these...

I think there's a couple levels in No Rest for the Living with that texture combo.

4 hours ago, vdgg said:

Map 2 of Sunder and map 24 of Bloodstain.

MAP32 (Killing You Dead) UV Max in 12:26. The mapper being such a sadist here, this is unbelievable.

rd32-1226.zip

8 hours ago, vdgg said:

MAP32 (Killing You Dead) UV Max in 12:26. The mapper being such a sadist here, this is unbelievable.

rd32-1226.zip

Sorry.

Haha no problem, maybe I should have used better words, such as "The mapper kept me busy for a few months with only 183 monsters"