Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tamara mochaccina

Every MIDI I've ever made for use in Doom

I love the title "Our children will come out circle strafing". The song sounds great too, might use some of these in a map later!

9 hours ago, DoomGappy said:

I love the title "Our children will come out circle strafing". The song sounds great too, might use some of these in a map later!

I think that title is a reference to Civvie 11 in his video "PRO DOOM - The Original Trilogy".

Updated! Added three new songs:

• Dark Balls: A reinterpretation of Dark Halls, made in my style!
  • La Poderosa Muerte: A song I made for the Hispanic Community Project.
  • The Receptionist's Shotgun: A mashup of Shawn's Got The Shotgun and Donna to The Rescue, for Amalgoom.

3 hours ago, tamara mochaccina said:

Updated! Added three new songs:

• Dark Balls: A reinterpretation of Dark Halls, made in my style!
  • La Poderosa Muerte: A song I made for the Hispanic Community Project.
  • The Receptionist's Shotgun: A mashup of Shawn's Got The Shotgun and Donna to The Rescue, for Amalgoom.

Thanks for the Amalgoom project songs, Tamara. You rock!

On 12/31/2023 at 4:49 PM, tamara mochaccina said:

Please do show it once you finish it! ^^

Just finishing up my 30 map megawad and was wondering what to do re midi's. I'm not bothered as I listen to real music while playing but I know there are fans and that it'll add to the overall polish of the wad. I'll give these a listen, if it's ok to use them for my project you'll of course be the first to know and will get full credit in the associated readme etc . Check out the About tab on my profile to see some of the maps in the wad.

Cheers & HNY

Posted (edited)

Sup nerds! Uni has taken up quite a bit of my time, so I haven't been able to make much new music.

But new music I have made! One of these was inspired simply because I fucking despise the way Bye Bye American Pie sounds.

PATCHNOTES

NOT TIED TO ANY PROJECTS

• Alice in Chains - Them Bones
  • Tamaresque Ideas, A mess of ideas that I put together. Really thrashy, if you're into that sort of thing.

DOOM HIGHLIGHTS (An abandoned idea of my own)

• E1M1 - Remorse, a version of Doom's Gate that has more elements from Metallica's No Remorse
  • E1M3 - Club Halls, a version of Dark Halls that you can hopefully groove to

AMALGOOM

• Bouny, a lighthearted, dreamy version of Sweet Little Dead Bunny and Victory
  • kil em al, my own take on a mashup of Doom's Gate and drunnin
  • I also finished Sandy's Secrets.

How come you never told me about this topic, Tami?
I'm very disappointed, my daughter.
No carrots for you for a week.

I will have to check these out, i'm always on the hunt for midis since i don't want to use stock midis for my project. If i like some of them i will @ you for which ones i've used.

Thanks for sharing these

Great songs. Would you ever put them on spotify to make the songs more accessible?

On 8/14/2024 at 2:49 AM, tamara mochaccina said:

i hate adrian's asleep a lot

image.png

I actually haven't listened Angry Chair by Alice in Chains until today. Yeah it's a good song...

I have just released the first public version of my passion project- SkullTam!

You bet your ass it comes with new music, so those are now included in this resource as well.

Posted (edited)

So, amongst these MIDIs for the longest time has sat the "Thy Flesh Consumed MIDI pack."

I just felt too lazy to finish it for that longest time.

That time is now over! The full MIDI pack is now available as a download on this post, and you can get a version to play with on this other post.