Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clippy

💥🎄EMERGENCY CHRISTMAS!🎄💥 now on IDGAMES

@ShallowB thanks for the surprise video I really liked it!

I wouldnt say you cheaty way'd it - I did say freelook was allowed and its just something I would have maybe blocked off with a trap door or something had I clued in - but you legit outsmarted me and ppl can take the bfg that way just fine haha - I sent it to idgames waiting approval

good times buddy

Great map. Pardon my groggy voice, as the Christmas break has nicely coincided with a head cold, but I had the time off from work, so a-Dooming I will go

On 12/20/2023 at 8:18 PM, Reigada said:

love this map, merry christmas and i hope that damn archville gets coal on his stockings 

Back at you buddy any of those teleporting Archies are nasty don't worry they'll get what they deserve

@Dannarchy thank you so much for the surprise video I'll definitely watch this good times hope you feel better

@Dannarchy great vid fun to watch hope you feel better - that scrolling texture damn it it got mis alligned again I know I had it right lol - good job - those secrets are nuts will reveal later

@Captain Mobius thanks for the support lego buddy

@Andrea Rovenski that was INSANE - it's jaw dropping to see a creation played so well - I certainly never could - I just recorded a saveless UV secretless run and it was nerve racking - also I forgot to put a monster block on the opposite side of the megasphere teleport so thats all messed up - not changing it now tho haha - sorry for rampant cacos but superb run

Christmas day I'll drop that reveal vid good times

Merry Christmas everyone thanks again for all the support and here's the Reveal video

On 1/19/2024 at 5:46 AM, Sectorslayer said:

A mad and humorous map as always! Signature Clippy… 😀

Thanks buddy!

2 hours ago, video_ouija said:

that rocked

Holy crap blast From the past 

Remember Christmas  

Thanks buddy honestly felt this was a bit crude and rude and meaner than it should have been haha

I'm actually so close to finishing a brand new megawad that I've been working on for an entire year and I hope each map in there is more fun than this one

If all goes well I have it out in the next 2 to 4 weeks or something

3 hours ago, video_ouija said:

excited to check it out, big guy

how did u know my size

1 hour ago, video_ouija said:

I'm in your toilerrr

aw man this was good banter and that really went off road

anywho off to finish my last map maybe TODAY

its raining so fuckin hard outside