Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JANOTERRIBLE

¿existen mods de the amazing digital circus?

recuerdo Que solo encontre un simple mugshot de pomni y solo eso

necesito un mod Que no sea un simple mugshot o algo asi

(Que mal Que no haya mods interesantes de modas actuales)

link: moddb.com/games/doom-ii/addons/pomni-mugshot-digital-circus

la unico Que se es Que me encanta digital circus y doom porQue son productos de mi gusto y hacer un gameplay divertido controlando a pomni o a cualQuier personaje de tadc seria demasiado divertido

(como un party game con referencias divertidas a las caricaturas de por medio y algunos jefes y cinematicas chistosas)

Esto es vergonzoso.

Quiero mods de kamen rider alguien haga un mod de kamen rider ya

No vi ninguno, busque en /idgames y tampoco.

3 hours ago, Downcologo one said:

Dudo demasiado 

Tampoco es que sea la gran cosa para hacer mods digo que tanto podes sacar para hacer un mod de eso 

Hay un mod de minecraft, pero de doom no creo que vaya a haber, aparte que el publico objetivo es diferente y todo eso

Edited by URROVA

34 minutes ago, JANOTERRIBLE said:

la unico Que se es Que me encanta digital circus y doom porQue son productos de mi gusto y hacer un gameplay divertido controlando a pomni o a cualQuier personaje de tadc seria demasiado divertido

(como un party game con referencias divertidas a las caricaturas de por medio y algunos jefes y cinematicas chistosas)

Cuando dices algun mod  con algunos jefes y cinematicas chistosas es algo un poquito complicado para un mod de Broma, aun mas cuando se sabe lo molesto qué es Sacar los sprites. Y lo de las cinematicas, Yo hice Varias cinematicas de Doom en 2023 y puedo decir que es una completa ladilla hacerlas en mods (estoy actualmente haciendo una) Dudo que alguien enserio haga un mod complejo de Digital Circus.

2 hours ago, JANOTERRIBLE said:

la unico Que se es Que me encanta digital circus y doom

Entonces googlea y no digas huevada y media, por las huevas llenas el foro con algo que solo a gente que no juega doom le interesa

Podria decirte que esa cosa no es que lleve mucho tiempo existiendo para que haya tanto publico y fandom a tal punto que uno piense en hacer un mod de eso, osea que no debe de ser publico objetivo o para relacionar Doom con TDAH TADC, no ha de haber algun niñato que piense hacer un mod super trabajado o de armas, a lo maximo capaz algun rarito o algun friki haga un TC pero eso aun no llega.

Pero por el otro lado te podria putear porque te gusta esa cosa pero me guardo mis ganas de cagar el palo

"quiero esta gran idea tan mucho pueden chingar todo el trabajo por mi por favor"

1 hour ago, URROVA said:

Quiero mods de kamen rider alguien haga un mod de kamen rider ya

No vi ninguno, busque en /idgames y tampoco.

Hay un mod de minecraft, pero de doom no creo que vaya a haber, aparte que el publico objetivo es diferente y todo eso

Si el publico de ambos es bastante diferente tambien 

4 hours ago, Vosolokoviteh said:

Podria decirte que esa cosa no es que lleve mucho tiempo existiendo para que haya tanto publico y fandom a tal punto que uno piense en hacer un mod de eso, osea que no debe de ser publico objetivo o para relacionar Doom con TDAH TADC, no ha de haber algun niñato que piense hacer un mod super trabajado o de armas, a lo maximo capaz algun rarito o algun friki haga un TC pero eso aun no llega.

Pero por el otro lado te podria putear porque te gusta esa cosa pero me guardo mis ganas de cagar el palo

solo es una idea medio interesante pero puede ser usado entre lo bueno o malo si su uso en el mod sea correcto logrando ser un mod conocido en el fandom por lo bueno o por lo malo que es

¿hay muchas formas de crear el mejor doom digital circus?

Is this the same user that posted that bizarre thread a few hours ago with a giant wall of text in Spanish listing off various Scooby Doo characters or some shit? That thread seems to be gone now and I'm getting reminded of that.

35 minutes ago, Individualised said:

¿Es este el mismo usuario que publicó ese hilo extraño hace unas horas con una pared gigante de texto en español enumerando varios personajes de Scooby Doo o algo así? Ese hilo parece haber desaparecido y me lo estoy recordando.

oh this is a silly idea or something

(yep a sorry for the fanfiction from my doom pibby headcanon mod is so bizarre)

Imma have to be brutally honest with you man. Given Doom's lack of level verticality, you won't be able to pull off the world of Digital Circus faithfully. Plus you'd have to put character spritework, coding weapons, players & monsters and how the mod would play into account. Level design would be downright impossible given how the Circus and other worlds are designed in the show. Plus we are two episodes into the series. You'd need to have the mod coincide with the show's events going forward and it'd be difficult to do given you aren't connected with Glitch themselves. Even for a fan-game, It's way too early to consider a Digital Circus game.

You may be able to pull off the world design in a Quake builder but modding entities, weapons & items, getting a proper color palette to work and everything else you'd need for a Quake TC is a whole different ball game compared to Doom.
You'd have to get an idea how Doom modding works before jumping to a grand concept like making a Doom mod adaptation of an existing thing. Hell, I'm still learning the ways of GZDoom modding which is why I've barely been active here.
Anyways I'm just saying there are too many issues with this idea as of currently and you might wanna wait in a few more years before jumping to something this big so you don't end up releasing a janky mess.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ani said:

Imma have to be brutally honest with you man. Given Doom's lack of level verticality, you won't be able to pull off the world of Digital Circus faithfully. Plus you'd have to put character spritework, coding weapons, players & monsters and how the mod would play into account. Level design would be downright impossible given how the Circus and other worlds are designed in the show. Plus we are two episodes into the series. You'd need to have the mod coincide with the show's events going forward and it'd be difficult to do given you aren't connected with Glitch themselves. Even for a fan-game, It's way too early to consider a Digital Circus game.

You may be able to pull off the world design in a Quake builder but modding entities, weapons & items, getting a proper color palette to work and everything else you'd need for a Quake TC is a whole different ball game compared to Doom.
You'd have to get an idea how Doom modding works before jumping to a grand concept like making a Doom mod adaptation of an existing thing. Hell, I'm still learning the ways of GZDoom modding which is why I've barely been active here.
Anyways I'm just saying there are too many issues with this idea as of currently and you might wanna wait in a few more years before jumping to something this big so you don't end up releasing a janky mess.

The guy last visited the forum in February, unlikely he'll see this. Nonetheless, dunno what all the fuss other users were making is all about when in the 90's we had Simpsons Doom and Batman Doom

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DoomGappy said:

The guy last visited the forum in February, unlikely he'll see this. Nonetheless, dunno what all the fuss other users were making is all about when in the 90's we had Simpsons Doom and Batman Doom

Yeah I agree. Doom should be open for other people that like different IPs and fandoms. Otherwise we wouldn't have Sonic Robo Blast 2 if we were so stingy and gatekeeping. I'm more so arguing the technicalities of making a Doom mod based around Digital Circus. Not the concept itself.

11 minutes ago, Ani said:

Yeah I agree. Doom should be open for other people that like different IPs and fandoms. Otherwise we wouldn't have Sonic Robo Blast 2 if we were so stingy and gatekeeping. I'm more so arguing the technicalities of making a Doom mod based around Digital Circus. Not the concept itself.

I understand, my point was not about your post, just what I could scrape from the comments above yours. 

3 hours ago, DoomGappy said:

I understand, my point was not about your post, just what I could scrape from the comments above yours. 

I know what you mean dw

On 1/24/2024 at 3:01 PM, Cutman 999 said:

Entonces googlea y no digas huevada y media, por las huevas llenas el foro con algo que solo a gente que no juega doom le interesa

Any other media that true and honest doom fans are not allowed to like that I should know about? I'd hate to set you off again by mentioning something you don't like. 

13 hours ago, blueyosh43 said:

Any other media that true and honest doom fans are not allowed to like that I should know about? I'd hate to set you off again by mentioning something you don't like. 

Knowing him, probably anything popular right now like Hazbin Hotel, Helluva Boss, any other GLITCH series, and the list could go on.

Yo lo re banco al Cutman en esta, muchachos, Los Sinsons y Batman son casos distintos porque son dos cosas hermosas, diyital circus suna poronga

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Pancrasio said:

I bank Cutman on this one, guys, The Sinsons and Batman are different cases because they are two beautiful things, diyital circus suna poronga

That's a bias coming from you. A picky one. Whether you think something is beautiful or not is subjective and based on personal taste. Things are going to have different types of appeal. At the very least be civil around those different from you. 

1 hour ago, Ani said:

That's a bias coming from you. A picky one. Whether you think something is beautiful or not is subjective and based on personal taste. Things are going to have different types of appeal. At the very least be civil around those different from you. 

Oh, do not take this guys seriously, trust me.

They always make those kinds of "jokes" and will act like a Schrodinger's Douchebag.

(Also, that "I bank" could be translated to " i back up", just a little nitpick coming from a spanish speaker, hehe)

1 hour ago, Ani said:

It is one thing to be civilized and another to know that the things on which they are going to be based are so different between the tastes that exist in Doomworld, I mean, the OP is surely a child of 11 to 13 years old who came to Doomworld alone to ask if there was a mod instead of searching for it and not finding it, then I'll ask here, (I don't like Digital Circus at all anyway) so honestly. Maybe this will change if someone is seen making a Digital Circus mod (like what happens with The Simpsons or Batman). But I doubt that, because those who like that and want to make a doom mod that is much more complex are very different.

On 5/11/2024 at 5:47 PM, The_Gennie said:

It is one thing to be civilized and another to know that the things on which they are going to be based are so different between the tasks that exist in Doomworld, I mean, the OP is surely a child of 11 to 13 years old who came to Doomworld alone to ask if there was a mod instead of searching for it and not finding it, then I'll ask here, (I don't like Digital Circus at all anyway) so honestly. Maybe this will change if someone is seen making a Digital Circus mod (like what happens with The Simpsons or Batman). But I doubt that, because those who like that and want to make a doom mod that is much more complex are very different.

Alright. My issue personally was where one person in a community likes other things beyond that space and when combining the two, others in one community or the other get real nasty with that one person and ends up being ridiculed. Maybe I'm speaking from my experience in a few personal circles I frequented at a younger age, but it's happened so many times, it becomes predictable for me. But because of how you expressed your disinterest, I can respect that because you never expressed out of ridicule or cynicism . Most I've seen would needlessly attack and act irrationally or insufferable. that's why I expressed how we should be open to people from other fandoms and be more civil.
I'll be legitimately surprised if someone is able to pull off the Digital Circus world in a limited engine. but I feel at the moment it's too early for this concept to go anywhere. It will take some passion and dedication for the thing this kid wants to come to reality but either the kid needs to be patient or get into modding themselves if they want that end goal to come to them.

Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2024 at 5:46 PM, DankMetal said:

Oh, do not take this guys seriously, trust me.

They always make those kinds of "jokes" and will act like a Schrodinger's Douchebag.

(Also, that "I bank" could be translated to " i back up", just a little nitpick coming from a spanish speaker, hehe)

Understandable. I'll give this dude credit though for giving me more activity here and give me something to talk about in these slow times.