Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myolden

Waffle House [9 MBF21 Maps] [Idgames Release]

On 5/18/2024 at 11:04 AM, taviow said:

Hello, once you kills all the archviles in Map08, the path to the exit is supposed to open via the use of a bossaction in UMAPINFO. There is one random archvile in the Baron + Archie fight, but that one dies once you press the RK switch. The remaining viles are all located in the final fight. If all the viles in the map are dead as you say, then I'll have to test the wad in this version of DSDA to try to find out what is going on, but in theory it should have functioned correctly. I'll investigate further.

If you want to cheat your way to the exit, then idclip and press two switches on the east and west ends of the room. They are covered by the barrier that should have opened when you killed all the archies. That will open the exit.

Doesn't work in GZDoom, though the rest of the map worked out just fine.

IMO could have just made it all some timed thing.

Turns out bro was waffling about hitscanners, plasma-based combat, reality Tyson, and tribute micro-maps. Cute and silly Doom made for cute and silly people.

wafflehouse-maribo.zip - v0.27.5 UV playthroughs, idgames version.

3 hours ago, Maribo said:

Turns out bro was waffling about hitscanners, plasma-based combat, reality Tyson, and tribute micro-maps. Cute and silly Doom made for cute and silly people.

wafflehouse-maribo.zip - v0.27.5 UV playthroughs, idgames version.

Fun demo of my map (map 4)! You had me believing for a minute you were actually gonna pull off your first attempt where you stirred up the entire scrum at once :)

2 minutes ago, i suck at nicknames said:

is the download link broken?  

For some reason Im unable to access it and an error page keeps on popping up 

Looks like I accidentally left an old download link in the OP. Try the idgames link, that should work.