Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BunnyBun

I started a new Doom Commentary Channel!

Oh, hey. Can you try one of these maps from this wad of mine? I haven't had too much feedback on them so far. You can go for lower difficulties if needed. Thanks!

Posted (edited)

@BunnyBun I have no idea if you were expecting/hoping for requests or if this is totally unwarranted, and obviously no pressure to play it let alone comment on any of it but I spent too much time making this not to shamelessly self promote it (plus us bunnies gotta stick together amirite #princeofathousandenemies). Can play as many/few maps as you want, they’re mostly nice and short at least :p

Always good to have more people playing and sharing around their experiences of the work the community does. I’ve subscribed anyway and I’ll check out some of your videos when I have a moment—always a nice zen thing watching fun commentary videos you know 

Edited by Stupid Bunny : Sorry for being a bit terse lol

Congrats you have a fun presence here good luck on the yt thingy

Hey, congrats on your new YT channel. I'll be watching for sure.

I made a map a few months ago but no-one seemed interested in trying it   sniff sniff (wipes eyes)

Maybe you could give it a try? Cheers :)

@BunnyBun Liked and subscribed, glad to see other members taking their talents global on Youtube:

LegendaryEevee's Youtube Channel

Here is mine.  My focus is a tad bit different I've played since 94 am an Engineer and Tutor in real life.  So I'm running through every DooM Game classic and modern, all major WADs and giving detailed 100% Guides to all kills and secrets for those wanting to know how to 100% these levels or come up with alternate routes to boost their speed when trying to break new records.  I also act as a Playtester for anyone who wants their WADS analyzed and will put up trailers and videos promoting their work as well.

I'll keep an eye on your content and support as much as I'm able.  It's important we support each other to get our content better seen and help boost one another up.  I love the concept and look forward to all of the cool videos you have ahead of you my friend, congratulations \m/

Nice, more channels like these are always welcome. Feel free to play any maps I've uploaded so far.

This is my currently solo project at the moment. There are three episodes and it is for Ultimate Doom. I would love some feed back on it. Cheers :)

4 hours ago, Astro X said:

Oh, hey. Can you try one of these maps from this wad of mine? I haven't had too much feedback on them so far. You can go for lower difficulties if needed. Thanks!

Ill definetely check it out! Thank you! : D

10 minutes ago, xScavengerWolfx said:

This is my currently solo project at the moment. There are three episodes and it is for Ultimate Doom. I would love some feed back on it. Cheers :)

Sounds good! I love mapsets made for ultimate doom! As long as it doesnt mean I have to shotgun barons haha!

2 hours ago, LegendaryEevee said:

@BunnyBun Liked and subscribed, glad to see other members taking their talents global on Youtube:

LegendaryEevee's Youtube Channel

Here is mine.  My focus is a tad bit different I've played since 94 am an Engineer and Tutor in real life.  So I'm running through every DooM Game classic and modern, all major WADs and giving detailed 100% Guides to all kills and secrets for those wanting to know how to 100% these levels or come up with alternate routes to boost their speed when trying to break new records.  I also act as a Playtester for anyone who wants their WADS analyzed and will put up trailers and videos promoting their work as well.

I'll keep an eye on your content and support as much as I'm able.  It's important we support each other to get our content better seen and help boost one another up.  I love the concept and look forward to all of the cool videos you have ahead of you my friend, congratulations \m/

Wow! Thank you so much thats very nice of you! I subbed to you as well! 

Posted (edited)

Are you taking requests right now? If so, would you be willing to play my latest wad release?

I've also got a mapset in the pipeline, but I have no idea when that's gonna be finished lol.

5 minutes ago, DoomerCheems said:

WAD Name: Dungeon of Woe

Link: https://euroboros.net/zandronum/wads.php?&name=dungeon_of_woe.wad

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Skg7qBF

-Tested with GZDOOM

-Made using the DOOM2 IWAD on UDB with UDMF settings

-Freelook is allowed but jumping and crouching is not

-WAD changes the the first level of the game; map01

-Uses an imported asset which is the Archon of Hell from Realm667

-It is a short yet challenging maps with many traps to keep you always aware. There are also monster puzzles to make the gameplay more methodical.

Hope you have fun. I tried to make a sequence as to how you play the map rather than roaming free in order to win.

Glad to hear there's another wad channel. There's always a shortage of these because there are so much wads, so little time yet so much who want to see. If it's not too much trouble you can check out my latest wad above.

Hell yeah, i hope you have fun with your channel.

Like other have said, i don't know if this was a call for submissions, but i suggest... maybe play mi little megawad?

It takes like 1- 3 minutes to beat every map.

And here's the midi pack i was working on for this project too

30MINTOMIDIPACK.ZIP

It’s always good to see more Doom rabbits :) Talking to yourself can be awkward at first but it gets easier - you have to bring your inner monologue outwards :)

Subscribed! I enjoy the simplicity, just a microphone and DOOM. Nice.

I don't have a request, just popped in to say good luck and hope you have fun with it!

16 hours ago, DavidN said:

It’s always good to see more Doom rabbits :) Talking to yourself can be awkward at first but it gets easier - you have to bring your inner monologue outwards :)

Haha yes! Not sure why so many rabbits play doom xD, Thanks for the kindness! Love your ramp projects!

5 hours ago, LVENdead said:

I don't have a request, just popped in to say good luck and hope you have fun with it!

Hey Lvendead! Thank you so much!

here to ask, do you take requests? if so then i can submit a short wad i made if you have time to play it?

2 hours ago, Patrick_Plays_Doom said:

here to ask, do you take requests? if so then i can submit a short wad i made if you have time to play it?

Yes! This post basically is also a request for submissions xD

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, BunnyBun said:

Yes! This post basically is also a request for submissions xD

LOL, well if thats so, then ill submit one 6 level wad

its called cutlevel package, it consists of levels ive scrapped over the years merged into 1 pwad, since few played it, id love to see you play it!

Hi there, as someone who's on the same journey (circle-strafing Procrastination for almost a year), I wish you the best for your channel :)

On 5/16/2024 at 12:48 PM, Lizardcommando said:

Are you taking requests right now? If so, would you be willing to play my latest wad release?

I've also got a mapset in the pipeline, but I have no idea when that's gonna be finished lol.

This was a wonderful map! I replied to the original post with more detail, but here is my playthrough of it:

8 hours ago, BunnyBun said:

This was a wonderful map! I replied to the original post with more detail, but here is my playthrough of it:

Hey @BunnyBun Thanks so much for trying my map! Glad you liked it. I was having a bad morning and then I watched your review and it made my day :D You gave this map a lot of high praise - thank you so much! I'm smiling all day. I really like your review style and playthrough commentary. Fun to watch. You are really good at Doom wad videos. I'll be watching all your reviews in the future. :)

9 hours ago, PeterMoro said:

Hey @BunnyBun Thanks so much for trying my map! Glad you liked it. I was having a bad morning and then I watched your review and it made my day :D You gave this map a lot of high praise - thank you so much! I'm smiling all day. I really like your review style and playthrough commentary. Fun to watch. You are really good at Doom wad videos. I'll be watching all your reviews in the future. :)

Haha thank you so much for the kindness, and thank you for making the map. Im so happy that I could cheer you up with my video : D. I will definitely look into your other maps if or when they are available!

On 5/16/2024 at 12:48 PM, Lizardcommando said:

Just played through your map! : D It was very well done! But here is a more detailed video on it: