Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pure Hellspawn

Big Maps with Icon of Sin at the end

Posted (edited)

I'm looking for big single or episode map wads with a big monster count and an IoS at the end.

Examples include: Stairway to Hell, and Infernal Fortress 2, Quazar, and Tangerine Nightmare, grmood.wad

Edited by Pure Hellspawn

ALT's Map 11 is a great example. A map so big its almost an episode's length all in one map, culminating in an IoS fight.

Ahhh! I know the perfect map for this but I can't find it!! You get dropped at the bottom a super tall building in a large circle arena. Then you have to climb a long cliffside on the east side with lifts and sequenced fights. The whole time the icon is spawning monsters in the middle. You reach the top to fight 2 cybers then go through a teleporter that puts you at the top of the tower to kill the icon.

Probably about 800 monsters but was still pretty short cuz you aren't really supposed to kill all of them. Wish I could remember cuz that was a sweet map!! Was a long time ago probably 2018 at the latest.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, worldoffood said:

Ahhh! I know the perfect map for this but I can't find it!! You get dropped at the bottom a super tall building in a large circle arena. Then you have to climb a long cliffside on the east side with lifts and sequenced fights. The whole time the icon is spawning monsters in the middle. You reach the top to fight 2 cybers then go through a teleporter that puts you at the top of the tower to kill the icon.

Probably about 800 monsters but was still pretty short cuz you aren't really supposed to kill all of them. Wish I could remember cuz that was a sweet map!! Was a long time ago probably 2018 at the latest.

I'm certain you are referring to Tangerine Nightmare Map08 - Pandemonium.

Cool! Hope you like it dude :)

There are some screenshots here:

Imagine if there were six, in the shape of a pentagram, that you had to kill. You can't beat the level if you don't kill them all. Sounds like FUCKING hell to me. Get it? HELL?

6 hours ago, Pure Hellspawn said:

I'm certain you are referring to Tangerine Nightmare Map08 - Pandemonium.

Yes that it's it. Thank you! I thought I had lost it haha. Definitely would enjoy more maps like that. Going to watch this thread.

3 hours ago, InfinitePossiblities said:

Imagine if there were six, in the shape of a pentagram, that you had to kill. You can't beat the level if you don't kill them all. Sounds like FUCKING hell to me. Get it? HELL?

Unfortunately killing the Icon automatically ends the level after a few seconds. That is a cool idea, but you would have to do with switches somehow

I'll shamelessly plug my own project here.

3 hours ago, Zesiir said:

I'll shamelessly plug my own project here.

Self-promotions are highly encouraged here!!