Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr Masker

Games You Have The Most Hours In?

Minecraft, TES: Oblivion (played for 3+ hours per day in 2019), GTA (every single game), obviously Doom (classic ones)

Posted (edited)

The game I have the most playtime on is Titanfall 2 where I have 17 days and 20 hours (which I didn't even know I had that much). Generation Zero is not far at all with it also being 17 days and 6 hours. I guess both games I have with big robot mech things I also have the most playtime on lmao.

I used to play Minecraft and Skate 3 a lot on my old xbox 360 but I have no clue how much playtime I actually had on those.

I'm also getting more and more hours on Risk of Rain 2, although it isn't yet my most played game (although I would not be surprised if it ends up being my most played game).

Apparently I also have 10 days on CoD BO3, which I didn't know was that high.

Apex legends is also high with me having 14 days on it, although I haven't played that game properly since two years ago.

Classic Doom would also be high, though I obviously have no exact number.

11 hours ago, OnionTaco22 said:

The game I have the most playtime on is Titanfall 2 where I have 17 days and 20 hours (which I didn't even know I had that much). Generation Zero is not far at all with it also being 17 days and 6 hours.

Apparently I also have 10 days on CoD BO3, which I didn't know was that high.

I'm using Linux on Steam and in the past it took some tinkering to run a game. Quite often that translated in 15 hours playtime while in reality it was about 26 times starting the game and 45 minutes of running the executable without a chance to even start the game for the first time.  Very short playtimes are used for inflating the numbers. Or maybe rounding off to a high minimal time. It was not a loader that kept on running in the background in my case.  17 days in a year is high but Titanfall 2 is from 2014.

I've been playing Doom for almost 3 decades so I guess even with long-ish pauses Doom is at the top and ahead of the next game by years, before you even include time in editors or discussing it.

Been playing Doom/Doom II rather consistently for the last 20+ years in some form or another.  Rough estimating 3,000 - 7,000 hours overall and it's by far the game(s) I have played the most.

2nd place is harder for me to gauge, Steam says Doom eternal at 236 hours is my #1.  I'd imagine Brood War and Halo 3 rank up highly though I don't play them on Steam

need to check exact times but I'd say:

-Minecraft

-Doom as a whole spread across the main IWADs and community creations

-Terarria

-Risk of Rain 2

On Half-Life² and Black Mesa only solo:

Capture-d-cran-2024-09-04-122523.jpg

Capture-d-cran-2024-09-04-122558.jpg

And i'm waiting for more updates for VLADiK for better balancing on weapons and AI, i want to beat it in all difficulties, this is an amazing game.

Edited by P_A_Z

Runescape - 5200 hours

Stepmania - 3500 hours

CoD - 2500 hours

Tony Hawk Pro Skater - >1000 hours

Lord Of The Rings Online - 300 hours

On 9/4/2024 at 8:33 PM, P_A_Z said:

On Half-Life² and Black Mesa only solo:

Are you a speed runner or something or are they your comfort games?

(also have you checked out ADACA? If you can look past the low ploy graphics it's problby one on the best Half-Likes I've ever played)

#1 Geometry Dash: 1,949.7 hours

#2 Team Fortress 2: 1,056.9 hours

#3 Terraria: 203.1 hours

#4 Left 4 Dead 2: 199.8 hours

#5 PowerWash Simulator: 117.4 hours

On 9/6/2024 at 2:19 AM, Agent Strange said:

According to Steam I've got 2,500 hours in Hearts of Iron IV

I'm like 1,000 hours in Hoi 4, and there's still stuff that I have no idea how to use.

Navy? No idea! Vehicle Designer? Nope! Winning? I hope so!