Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My first finished map.
It's designed for Ultimate DOOM and replaces E1M1, so it should boot up as soon as you run it.
There are known graphical issues on Chocolate Doom that aren't present in GZDoom, I'm not sure why they happen but they don't impede the gameplay any. Also, monsters are more likely to get stuck in Chocolate Doom, turning them more into punching bags than immenent threats, likely a result of how packed together they are in their current state. The latter issue is also present in GZDoom, but to a much lesser extent. There are different difficulties, but they are reversed for Ultimate Evil.

There is one secret, one that should be very easy to find.

Download for the WAD is here, and a PNG preview is attached.

FRUG_preview.png

I don't know for what purpose such maps are made. 🤷
Everything is visible on the screenshot, this is the whole map. Literally one corridor stuffed with barons who are stuck and rubbing against each other, at this time the player simply holds BFG and invulnerability in his hands and simply smears them. The game takes a couple of minutes and one click and hold of the mouse. 🤷

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, NenapoMinayuChtchiyasya said:

I don't know for what purpose such maps are made. 🤷
Everything is visible on the screenshot, this is the whole map. Literally one corridor stuffed with barons who are stuck and rubbing against each other, at this time the player simply holds BFG and invulnerability in his hands and simply smears them. The game takes a couple of minutes and one click and hold of the mouse. 🤷

it really is just that. lol. perhaps frug wants us to say frug this and give up, but then we can frug it and stick to the end and show frug who is the fruggest indeed. but i played and its weird. i stepped back and i got the invisibility, then it was a race against time to not get shot up by the cyberdemon before the powerup ended and it ended before cyber could get hurt by the bfg, and somehow i managed not to die from the rockets and then i just said frug this and squeezed my way through the barons and pressed the switch and the end.

it reminded me of the maps i tried when i was a kid back in the mid 90s, that would show up on cds that magazines had and were all sorts of weird and random abstractness. so it hit me with nostalgia too, apart from a brief tense countdown of the invisibility powerup. i give it a frug out of frug.

also, seeing how its your first map, i say keep playing and creating whatever comes to mind - the more you do it the more you learn and as long as you're having fun thats what counts.