Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrHofmann

Dr. Disrespect "inappropriately" texting a minor allegations.

Were there twitch whisper messages with an individual minor back in 2017? The answer is yes. Were there real intentions behind these messages, the answer is absolutely not.

"I was just pretending to be a groomer"

Another "online personality" outed as a predator, my oh my how absurd, anyone would think they all worked at the BBC...

Guy was a douche, now he's just more of a douche.

This predator and all the rest should be made an example of with public execution.

Ah ffs can't niche Internet celebrities commit other crimes? I wanna see a big streamer rob a bank and do coke in the getaway car (which probably still is within the Twitch TOS, if not then try Kick), at least that's more interesting than having the nth streamer groom minors. Like damn leave them kids alone man

Due to reasons, I have to state that this was a morbid joke. I never liked this stupid guy and this is all just really terrible.

Guess he lived up to his name.

1 hour ago, vyruss said:

This predator and all the rest should be made an example of with public execution.

Why? He wasn't charged or convicted. He was reported to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. An investigation was conducted and no wrongdoing was found.

This is exactly the problem I was trying to point out. Everyone is so eager to throw the man in jail based on hearsay. Like the entire Internet agreed that he is a guilty predator pedophile despite that no charges had been brought against him. I don't get it.

9 minutes ago, MrHofmann said:

Why? He wasn't charged or convicted. He was reported to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. An investigation was conducted and no wrongdoing was found.

This is exactly the problem I was trying to point out. Everyone is so eager to throw the man in jail based on hearsay. Like the entire Internet agreed that he is a guilty predator pedophile despite that no charges had been brought against him. I don't get it.

"He didn't do anything"

Inappropriately messaged a minor using Twitch DMs, Twitch themselves acted and showed the evidence.
Defence given was "well we didn't do anything"
????

Go off I guess.

"I haven't been charged with a crime!" - man who is going to be charged with a crime

18 minutes ago, MrHofmann said:

Is "Groomer Apologist" the hill to die on?

So many people with lack of critical thinking or reading comprehension.

11 minutes ago, mrthejoshmon said:

"He didn't do anything"

Inappropriately messaged a minor using Twitch DMs, Twitch themselves acted and showed the evidence.
Defence given was "well we didn't do anything"
????

Go off I guess.

First of all his statement was "leaning towards inappropriate" and "inappropriately" does not necessarily mean sexual content. It could mean anything.

14 minutes ago, Mr. Freeze said:

"I haven't been charged with a crime!" - man who is going to be charged with a crime

11 minutes ago, dasho said:

Is "Groomer Apologist" the hill to die on?

An investigation was conducted, no wrongdoing was found, no criminal charges brought despite the "evidence" twitch had. Apologist? The guy wasn't even charged let alone convicted of a crime.

Posted (edited)

Yet.

And for the record, "I haven't been charged with a crime" isn't the slam dunk defense his defenders think it is. You can both be legally in the clear and an immoral creep. 

Well then it should be innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around. But that's how the Internet works I guess.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, MrHofmann said:

An investigation was conducted, no wrongdoing was found, no criminal charges brought despite the "evidence" twitch had. Apologist? The guy wasn't even charged let alone convicted of a crime.

This may come as a shock, but you can do something morally reprehensible without it technically being "a crime". You seem to reaaallllly want to turn a blind eye to this.

Just now, MrHofmann said:

Well then it should be innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around. But that's how the Internet works I guess.

That's only in a court of law. I'm not a lawyer or a judge, I can say whatever the hell I please. 

12 minutes ago, MrHofmann said:

So many people with lack of critical thinking or reading comprehension.

First of all his statement was "leaning towards inappropriate" and "inappropriately" does not necessarily mean sexual content. It could mean anything.

Let's check out the X post you linked:

These were casual, mutual conversations that sometimes leaned too much in the direction of being inappropriate, but nothing more. Nothing illegal happened, no pictures were shared, no crimes were committed, I never even met the individual.

Now, from a moral standpoint I'll absolutely take responsibility. I should have never entertained these conversations to begin with. That's on me. That's on me as an adult, a husband and a father.

Now, with all this said, don't get it fucking mistaken, I’ve seen all the remarks and labels being throw around so loosely. Social media is a destruction zone. I'm no fucking predator or pedophile.

Yes, I'm sure it wasn't about sexual content.

Uh, yeah dude, you're not gonna find much support for him here.

Posted (edited)

He didn’t deny anything so he definitely is guilty of talking inappropriately to a minor. There is no defending that unless you’re a sick fuck. 

27 minutes ago, MrHofmann said:

so, just for the sake of consistency, you must also think that oj simpson is innocent as well then?

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, dasho said:

This may come as a shock, but you can do something morally reprehensible without it technically being "a crime". You seem to reaaallllly want to turn a blind eye to this.

That is correct. But what did he do wrong morally or legally? Texting a minor? Since when is that illegal or morally wrong? As I said "inappropriately" can mean anything. It could mean that he acted like a douche because that is his Dr. Disrespect character. You are filling in missing context as if you know what went on.

He was even accused of trying to meet with the minor at TwitchCon. Like Twitch streamers don't communicate and meet with their underaged fans at TwitchCon.

1 minute ago, roadworx said:

so, just for the sake of consistency, you must also think that oj simpson is innocent as well then?

Honestly I don't know who that guy is. Or what's his story. I had heard of him though 

9 minutes ago, MrHofmann said:

Honestly I don't know who that guy is. Or what's his story. I had heard of him though 

Lmaaaooooooooooooo

If what's publically available if information about they stuff, yeah it's, bad.

And it's like, it's not necessary to kid to teens the need to be in contact with who are they inspiration or whatever. Even in public celebrity's, they need to draw a line where it's comfort and where it's not, and many of this twitch celebrity's does not draw that line, making they self culprits of many case such as theses or other ways of para social stuff with fans or vice versa.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, MrHofmann said:

That is correct. But what did he do wrong morally or legally? Texting a minor? Since when is that illegal or morally wrong? As I said "inappropriately" can mean anything. It could mean that he acted like a douche because that is his Dr. Disrespect character. You are filling in missing context as if you know what went on.

"Filling in the missing context" is also known as "context clues" which are a pretty handy thing to leverage when information isn't explicitly lined out. Humor me for a moment, though, what other behavior would explain having to explicitly make a statement such as "I'm no fucking predator or pedophile."?

14 minutes ago, MrHofmann said:

He was even accused of trying to meet with the minor at TwitchCon. Like Twitch streamers don't communicate and meet with their underaged fans at TwitchCon.

Right, like your absolute vindication in trying to defend this shit is only giving off vibes that you probably participate in the same conduct.