Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tamara mochaccina

Mochaccina's Thy Flesh Consumed MIDI Pack

Title.

9 original MIDIs made by me, because I think that TFC reusing the other songs was boring! And usually unfitting!

It comes in two separate versions- A UMAPINFO one, for your modern ports, and one that replaces the original songs, for your less modern ports.

PREVIEW

DOWNLOAD

TFC MIDI Pack.zip

Hey there! This is excellent stuff. This is the third midi pack I'm aware of for Thy Flesh Consumed, and I think it's my favorite. The music has an aggressive edge to it that I think serves it well. E4M2 - which seems to be untitled? - is probably my favorite track.

I noticed one bug - E4M4 and E4M5's tracks are swapped in the wad from what you've indicated should be the correct order on Bandcamp. Otherwise this is great! Hope to hear more from you!

Edited by Faceman2000

Hiii! Hehehe, first off thank you for pointing that out- It gets complicated keeping track of what song is for what map when it's all D_E4MX

But more importantly, thank you for the compliments! It really means the most

This might be my favorite of the TFC soundtrack replacements from over the years. Has the really moody, dark atmosphere that I've always gotten from the episode. Excellent stuff.

Hello
That sounds very good

I would like to compose music for a doom map but I don't know where to start. 
Could you give me any recommendations to introduce me to the topic?
I'm good with Ableton Live but I don't understand how I can work with the original sounds or at least have a similar reference. Thank you. Greetings from Argentina.

Blazed through Episode 4 pistol start UV-MAX saveless because of this pack (and also to try Alaux's Smooth Doom MBF21 mod) and really liked it! The music ranges from classic midi metal goodness to "my only light aside from muzzle flash is gone" vibe tracks, which is super cool! It goes well with something like boiled doom, snake eyes or other mods that make you feel endangered.

My least favourite track is probably E4M2, because it's so god damn repetitive and in my opinion the best midi here is from E4M3 which rocks so hardwith it's guitars! 

I like this pack a lot and if you don't like experimentality of Ultimate MIDI Pack and want something with a horror-like atmosphere with occasional head-bangers, then you will like it too! I give this an 8/10

doom21.png.62d53cb52e2373d120d4d558cf9aa96c.png