Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Insane_Gazebo

Sunder - Map20 Appears, finally.

On 12/5/2023 at 4:28 PM, randomsounds01 said:

Anyone have version 21813? I've searched everywhere and can only find references to it.

Also, anyone have the sources for the MAK 512-1024 textures used in Map20?

I've searched my computer and have 21816, not sure if that's any help to you.

10 hours ago, Magicana said:

I've searched my computer and have 21816, not sure if that's any help to you.

Definitely, since the only versions I have are 2308 and 2407.

13 hours ago, randomsounds01 said:

Definitely, since the only versions I have are 2308 and 2407.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/mgxtka0mipoa87urd8ae5/Sunder-21816.wad?rlkey=n328uezgevknue2glf1l8v9v2&dl=0

Hopefully this works!

Just as an FYI I know that the map 31 progression into map 32 was broken at some point early on, and if so, I did fix it for my own copy. Not sure if that impacts this WAD. Only mentioning it as a FYI for a potential change that was made.

An absolute masterpiece wad, revisiting this after 2+ years I last played it. Can't wait for the new map, looks mind blowing!

Man just saw the new screen, I thought I was crazy trying to make a simple triangle with 1x1 sectors.  How many lines and sectors are those backround "bites"?  (It kinda looks like a big monster took a bite out of the environment lol)

On 6/19/2019 at 7:30 AM, Insane_Gazebo said:

One last thing - I do have a copy of a reject table for Map 15 without the wall that Ribbiks built, somewhere. That said, the performance gain was negligible as far as I could tell. (And obviously useless for those who play in GZDoom). I'll upload that later so other curious people can have a play, and maybe someone more knowledgeable than me will spot something I missed. I'll edit this post a little later once I've found it.

Edit - Here's the Reject table without the wall in that Ribbiks sent me for those who want to have a play: https://www.dropbox.com/s/22subdty56f69fu/su15_MakeMeATable.zip?dl=0

Because of this talk and this post by Ribbiks detailing some of his handywork regarding his custom Reject table magic, i was reminded of this post. Sadly, the link does not work anymore. Any chance you could reupload this? Might still be useful for those mappers who work with extreme maps and could use a hint or two on reject tables :) Especially since this was a one-of-a-kind custom made for Sunder MAP15.

21 minutes ago, Insane_Gazebo said:This even includes the two original Sunder maps (one and two which got replaced) which might have been released at some point, I can't remember :D

Awwwww neat I can’t wait to look through this

Oh cool, I always wanted to try the two scrapped maps. I can definitely see how The Grinder was originally map 3 now. Speaking of which, I guess you still don't have any of the first few Sunder versions with the old map order and the version of Pale Monument that starts you in the middle of the horde?

City at the Mouth of Ire pretty than revious ones won UV-FAST Reality 1 hour 25 minutes no damage.                                                                                                  

2 hours ago, Billy2090 said:

Will you continue making maps for sunder?Would be epic if it's a megawad

He will continue making maps, it's just a matter of time.

8 hours ago, Billy2090 said:

Will you continue making maps for sunder?Would be epic if it's a megawad

no.

On 12/23/2023 at 7:18 PM, Insane_Gazebo said:

Screenshot_Doom_20231224_103221.png?ex=6

Is anyone else able to see this screenshot? For me it just shows up as the url/link and no picture, and I'm unable to click on it it all.

44 minutes ago, Human Being said:

Is anyone else able to see this screenshot? For me it just shows up as the url/link and no picture, and I'm unable to click on it it all.

It's a Discord CDN link, Discord made a change some time ago making their CDN links temporary, breaking a significant portion of images posted on this forum.

1 hour ago, Captain POLAND said:

@Insane_GazeboSorry to bump, but a question: Are the level named just picked to sound cool? Or is there some kind of overarching story behind them, and the WAD overall?

This question has been answered in the SunderReadMeV2 file, most map names have been named what they have been named because of contents in the map.