18 hours ago, Sr_Ludicolo said:

No filter <3

Good taste in music, I see!   \m/  ^_^  \m/

6 minutes ago, Alex S. said:

Good taste in music, I see!   \m/  ^_^  \m/

Thanks! My favorite metal band is Sleep

1 minute ago, Sr_Ludicolo said:

Thanks! My favorite metal band is Sleep

You're welcome. Mine is a tossup between Megadeth and Slayer. Hard to choose.

2 minutes ago, Frost-Core said:

handsomeboi.PNG.75283977786800f3b1cee4ae9def76ca.PNG

im changing my profile picture, this guy's so handsome!

Not only is he handsome, but he's also ambidextrous! (Little sprite humor, I had to.)

This sums up my life:

20220512_185412.jpg.57d18dd4ceb34cad86008f1282c43355.jpg

Ballistyx I know, my favourite TNT map because of it's atmosphere, the action is good as well, I idmus'd to get lets kill at will when I took the pic.

Edited by Codename_Delta

3 hours ago, Alex S. said:

Here's me.

00100srPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200605202012143_CO.jpg

haha your profile pic is so accurate, I knew it.  Sick beard dude!  I can't pull off one that long.

Just now, sandwedge said:

haha your profile pic is so accurate, I knew it.  Sick beard dude!  I can't pull off one that long.

Thanks brother. The profile pic was done with the Avatar Creator on the Slayers Club (back when the site worked properly).

On 4/15/2022 at 7:40 AM, Doomkid said:

Uh oh. Those silver hairs are catching up slowly but surely!

May I have a hair care video on your Youtube channel please?

1 hour ago, GarrettChan said:

May I have a hair care video on your Youtube channel please?

May I have a "how to grow hair" video while you're at it? Baldness seems to be a specialty of mine.

12 hours ago, Alex S. said:

Here's me.

00100srPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200605202012143_CO.jpg

I've never seen a more perfect beard. Did you get this chiseled by the gods?

11 hours ago, Sr_Ludicolo said:

I've never seen a more perfect beard. Did you get this chiseled by the gods?

lol thanks. I actually do my own barbering at home.

Been having trouble sleeping for the previous two months, and getting nothing done during the day, except the very basic stuff and some exercise. I had a very traumatic experience earlier, which I'll open up maybe later. Maybe feeling a little better since my previous post, at least I've been thinking of wanting to continue my game. Also thank you for the positive encouragement and kind words @Daytime Waitress @Murdoch @Biodegradable @OniriA @Ghostly_Pops

t5pVH93.jpg

4 hours ago, TwinBeast said:

Been having trouble sleeping for the previous two months, and getting nothing done during the day, except the very basic stuff and some exercise.

I had a similar period of insomnia last year and it damn near broke me. Everyone's different, but I found that pushing myself to give up every coping mechanism, distraction and bad habit I'd built up over the years, and just focus on calming music and audiobooks at bed time did eventually bring me some kind of relief. YMMV, and I know "lol try meditation music it'll totes fix everything" sounds hokey af, but getting something resembling rest was paramount for me getting back on track. Keep pushing, sister.

Suppose I've started sleeping somewhat better, no longer need naps during the day, though my sleep rhythm has shifted a little later. Lifting weights 3x a week, been visiting the gym too. Maybe the weight lifting has helped in sleeping. Today was able to do 60kg / 132lbs clean & push. Game dev stuff has been on hold, did a bit coding earlier, but it didn't become a routine yet.

hO2RvIG.gif

On 6/29/2022 at 12:49 PM, Cacodreamin' said:

Hi Doomworld, I'm Cacodreamin'.

Not tryna sound rude or anything but anyone could make an NPC outta you.

So be warned that you might see a bunch of games with you as a generic NPC model.

Thats coming from the guy with teeth that don't wanna teeth, I mean they're kinda messed up.

For example I've got teeth growing under my tonsils or whatever the ball things in my lower jaw are, and I've got a tooth that grew behind another when I was younger, I've still got it thankfully.

You just got a follow because of that image alone, nice house as well.

(Mine's a death trap, my wardrobe especially, some exposed pipes/wires in the back, not broken or anything, just exposed)

10 hours ago, TwinBeast said:

Spoiler

hO2RvIG.gif

My advice: "Maybe try relaxing music at bedtime?"

TwinBeastmode: "lol nah gettin' swole"

Good to hear you're lifting yourself out of that place (pun absolutely intended).

6 hours ago, Lippeth said:

Turns out there's a photo of me playing Doom for the first time. And it was...mouse only? I'm in the WWF hat with Legion of Doom on the top. I always thought the first time I played Doom was around the spring of '94, but the photos around it in the album suggest that it was Christmas 1993. Thanks for snappin' the photo, Mom!

d6usUXc.png

Precious!

9 hours ago, Lippeth said:

And it was...mouse only?

Now you post this picture, I think I have a vague memory of trying to play Doom with the mouse back in the day, moving forward by basically bashing it repeatedly, thinking "this is dumb" and then going keyboard only. Apparently it did not occur to me you could use both at once.

Edited by Murdoch