Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gruntkiller4000

The Official 'Trying to Find a Specific WAD' Thread

31 minutes ago, invictius said:

I was sure that we had a "i.d this midi" thread but it seems not.

Try here:

Posted (edited)

[Edit : solved by VVL, thanks]

Hello,
Th old map Administration Processing Complex Facility (apcf.wad ?) requires permission and this author has been absent since sep 2023 !
A new link is possible by chance?
Thx in advance.

Edited by Zoti

Don't really know if this is a good place to ask but i've not used forums In a long time, soooo...
I just mostly want to know if there's more Doom maps that are like "The Thing you can't Defeat" and Myhouse.wad where they're focused more on uncanny / something's off situations that change as you play? Preferrably without jumpscares bc the atmosphere alone makes a silly coward like me scared of even the normal monsters so that's more than enough LOL.

@lavaimp A question that deserves a thread of its own, as this one is more for finding specific files. To answer your question, however, try E3M1: Chaotic Keep from Joy of Mapping 6 (GZDoom) and Creep Doctor from the BTSX E3 demo (Vanilla).

I think I remember there being a mod that replaced the various enemies in map 31 and 32 from Doom 2 with Wolfenstein enemies and objects once can anyone help me find it?

Posted (edited)

hello, would anyone happen to have the updated version of soundless mound (a gzdoom wad that won some big contest) with them? the very first version is still available but it's long outdated and won't work with updated versions of gzdoom anyway (kind of surprised that links to this are dead given how ambitious it looks :o)

edit: nevermind, i found a link that seems to work on the author's website, i should have looked better, sorry for bothering

Edited by elborbahquarama

Guys, a thing that i probably already asked here or somewhere else, if you can help me it could be great: did you have a copy or a link to a 90s wad (most probably 1996/7), i found it in one CD that are sold with magazines, It was a megawad (or a episode) with a slaughter-lite gameplay style sets in various square arenas, like slaughterfest 2012 maps, the name was Journey (or Tourney) into Hell iirc

1 hour ago, Walter confetti said:

Guys, a thing that i probably already asked here or somewhere else, if you can help me it could be great: did you have a copy or a link to a 90s wad (most probably 1996/7), i found it in one CD that are sold with magazines, It was a megawad (or a episode) with a slaughter-lite gameplay style sets in various square arenas, like slaughterfest 2012 maps, the name was Journey (or Tourney) into Hell iirc

A  12 levels wad called " The Journey Into Hell" by The Spider, Mike Boyle, and Jon Camis is available unzipped in the PC Gamer UK 28 CD and PCMania 43 CD (TJIH.WAD, TJIH.TXT, TJIH.DEH, TJIH.BAT, PCXVIEW.EXE, LOGO.PCX . 

I hope it's the right wad.

Download

I may have asked this already, but my memory sucks. I'm looking for a single wad map where the main gimmick is that players can't shoot in areas with a sigil eye, as it invites a horde of archviles to join and roast him. I played this recently, but don't remember the name. Onbly thing I can think of is The Eye, but that's that Ciriak map. 

Posted (edited)

Hi, i'm looking for the map sludge factory its author has been absent since june 2023!
Thx in advance.

[Edit : solved by VVL, thanks]

Edited by Zoti

i'm looking for a link to download the gzdoom wad "reelism", the only link i found is on an official website but it doesn't seem to work anymore unfortunately

18 hours ago, elborbahquarama said:

i'm looking for a link to download the gzdoom wad "reelism", the only link i found is on an official website but it doesn't seem to work anymore unfortunately

The link for Reelism 2 on the official website still works. If you're looking for Reelism 1 specifically, the download is archived on archive.org's Wayback Machine: https://web.archive.org/web/20231104073428/http://static.angryscience.net/pub/hosted/reelism/reelism_x3.1.7z

thank you! yes i was looking for the first one, and i should have taken the time to check on the wayback machine, but i was just surprised that the only link available didn't seem to work given how this wad seemed popular back then

Posted (edited)
On 11/13/2021 at 2:32 AM, thestarrover said:

I don’t know if it is the right file, anyway I have this 125 wad pack by Herbert E. Berkley (SMIGHT@INTERSERV.COM) from an old Mac shareware collection.

Deathmatch levels.

Although mentioned in the master.txt file, 8.wad, 38.wad and hoss.wad are missing from the collection.

125 Doom II WADs.zip

I was wondering if you (or anyone) still have this wad pack since the link is broken. Thanks.

Posted (edited)

Does anyone still have this Ultimate Doom Megawad called Bleedthrough, the link is gone. I tried searching it up but I only get the main thread. Thanks.