Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Neurosis

Post Your (Other) Video Game Screenshots Here

Posted (edited)

What version of Wolfenstein is that?  The hud on the bottom looks different.  I’m trying to look for one with the doom hud, i want to beat that game but I can’t play it if the health is on the right and ammo..

Edited by vanilla_d00m

32 minutes ago, vanilla_d00m said:

What version of Wolfenstein is that?  The hud on the bottom looks different.  I’m trying to look for one with the doom hud, i want to beat that game but I can’t play it if the health is on the right and ammo..

The Apple Macintosh version of Wolfenstein 3D. Speaking of HUD, I remember in the 3DO port the Health and Ammo counters were swapped. (The health counter being on the far right)

Warhammer 3, I thought the defence was impossible, I was glad to be wrong

Spoiler

cLy8U29.jpeg

xaZcA2Y.jpeg

eDhXEB2.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Playing through Parasite Eve 1 again.  I was suppose to play Wolfenstein 3-D.  Having to take a tablet for motion sickness before playing gets on my nerve sometimes.. these things cost money.

sdf33.png

Posted (edited)

Been playing a lot of Age of Empires 1 lately. I still hugely prefer the OG rise of Rome over the definitive edition.  

Spoiler

empires1.png.d8f37e81d3843f51767ddbe19a29818d.pngempires2.png.358e0947ec313e98798b9ee13d1c1418.pngempires3.png.ab11a127af8e8d7d34d44e3e9b54771f.pngROMAN.png.0b529d829909df6017df89694cef4397.png1076883397_mostsanechosonplayer.png.844ba9bd5b3a66f70547f2845ccc71b2.png

Edited by IHave10Shells : cringe spacing

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Lippeth said:

OMWUQd6l.png

Quite a bit of the graffiti in Selaco made me smile, but that one got me real good.

Dudes had a lot of fun while thanking the folks that got 'em there.

10 minutes ago, Lippeth said:

atcSjQ0l.png

"I didn't pick it up, nobody saw me pick it up, there's no way you can pro-" *interrupted by trombone solo*

Thumbnailing & age restricting other game screenshot to my video.  I liked the way this one came out..

4353f.jpg

Posted (edited)

Old screenshot of my Sorceress for my Diablo 2 L.O.D playthrough.  Completed on Normal around level 50+  Never played the game again, it's just too addicting. 

Screenshot-2.gif